PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Ending Explained

ZeroDWM
11-19-2007, 04:06 PM
I found this (No idea where) I don't know if any of you have but I'm tired of people saying sh*t like "The next AC is clearly gonna have you being a ninja -.-"

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552&site=xbw

ZeroDWM
11-19-2007, 04:06 PM
I found this (No idea where) I don't know if any of you have but I'm tired of people saying sh*t like "The next AC is clearly gonna have you being a ninja -.-"

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552&site=xbw

TrueEnemy
11-19-2007, 04:46 PM
thanks for posting that. It made much more sense to me now... what a great ending. I loved this game... yes, it was repedetive, but it paid off. I really hope they do go on for another Assassin's Creed game within the next year or two. I can't wait.

Thanks Ubisoft.

Anubis14_360
11-24-2007, 07:55 PM
ty

Dynamix01
11-24-2007, 08:38 PM
Yer i just completed the game, and safe to say i'm god damn upset to the point of tears! - I got sooo into this game, i really felt close to the characters after the great work ubisoft put into this game. To see it end so abruptly and to be left on a clifhanger is quite disturbing.
Hopefully this upcoming patch will let you load into the enimus AFTER all this kaboodle about Al(butmunch) buisness. That would be cool to go save everyone and become the new king! Also, gimme the black cape! lol

Well i know this is more imagination then foreseen reality but you know, ubisoft might love ideas from fanboys =]

998/10 for this game. Screw the reviews, its just amazing!

Kyle~

AldirTheKnight
11-24-2007, 08:40 PM
look at this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yonaguni

the Yonaguni monument, it intrigues me, what relation does the mayan end of the world have with that ancient civilazation?

RowdySpy1990
11-24-2007, 09:36 PM
Assassins creed is the first of a trilogy?! SWEEThttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I started reading the spoilers, but couldn't! It'll be so much better having it unfolded in the game.

NDDONS09
12-08-2007, 09:55 PM
im gonna have to bump this...this is the first time its been talked about...n im sick of every1 postin stupid speculations like o well that 12212012 is code...2 is assassin umm 1 is im coming...its just pissin me off

OtnemeM_IroM
12-09-2007, 02:51 AM
Great find, OP!

Wayde418
12-28-2007, 09:41 PM
Okay, just awnsering one thing.

is

It stands for

21/12/2012

Meaning

21 December 2012

That date is the day for the launch of the satilite with the artifacts to take over mankind. (Based off of the e-mails on their computes)

GooieGooieGooie
12-29-2007, 02:47 AM
So, from what i've read it seams that the next AC will be an artifact search and will be located in china, japan and south america (I think south america is were the aztecs were located) and maybe a bit of russia? anyway i look forward to wrist blading some1 from the jungle canopys (Japan or China) or hiding in the snow. (Russia) please feel free to correct me because I'm often stupid like that.

GooieGooieGooie
12-29-2007, 02:51 AM
Oh and dynamix, thats just how they get you to buy the next one, and the next, and the next. I can't wait, but don't you guys think that assassin's creed was a little too easy? like if you plan your moves and stealthily take them out it still only takes about 3 minutes. I got through this game in one day!

mocheekzyo
12-31-2007, 04:34 AM
This game is incredible. I too was extremely pissed with the ending but it's nice to see that I wasn't alone, and that everything was explained online. They better make a sequel.

PS GooieGooieGooie, you beat the game in a day? I'm an avid gamer and it took me a week, playing atleast a couple hours a day. I did get a lot of the flags though (notably 85 in the kingdom and all 20 in masyaf) as well as completed all the optional tasks. are you the man at this game or do i just suck?

ShadowMaster22
12-31-2007, 09:15 AM
man WHY i hate ninjas

salimji
01-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Heya peeps I am a bit confused with everyone saying about these emails i can only access Lucy's emails i cant access the other 2 computers can anyone help.

populationzero
01-14-2008, 06:27 PM
I beleive that have cracked the ending of assassins creed.

near the beggining of the game. the proffeser in the science tech building thingy says that " Humans need to be told what to do. they need orders. they need direction" or somthing along h elines of that. the science corporation sends that guy back to his anscestors past so that the people of modern days can be given orders. the only way to gain these orders is from the silver ball of eden. that ball is what the scientists where looking for.

the scientists needed the power of ede to control the people of modern days and give them orders. they used the machine to go back intime into a memory to find the whereabouts of the artifact. .... the symbols after the game represents a man who was trapped in a memory before the arrival of the guy you play as.

spazzoo1025
01-14-2008, 06:30 PM
yes...every1 knows that, but thanks anyways for actually putting it here so all the lazy ppl dont hav to search for it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

salimji
01-14-2008, 06:40 PM
populationzero we all no the perpose of the game but this thread is about the ending all the writting on the walls and floor, and the emails. Also what will come next.

GamerMom45
02-19-2008, 05:56 PM
First, let me say that I absolutely LOVE this game, unlocked all the achievements, and am now confident enough to say that I am addicted to Assassin's Creed...

Second, let me say that, even after all that, they could have at least let me know that I was done instead of leaving us to wonder aimlessly trying to figure out if there was one more puzzle...

Third, while wondering aimlessly about, I discovered that the Abstergo location is most likely underground. I say this because Desmond was never really able to look out the windows, the air conditioning system is a little over the top... and for the final thrilling piece...when you use your eagle vision anywhere in the room you can see detail - but when you use your eagle vision at the windows you see nothing but white light. Thus, my conclusion that the complex is underground. They should open game #2 with Desmond escaping the complex, finding the world partially under the control of the "piece of eden", and go forward from there...

Just my thoughts :-)

spazzoo1025
02-19-2008, 06:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GamerMom45:
First, let me say that I absolutely LOVE this game, unlocked all the achievements, and am now confident enough to say that I am addicted to Assassin's Creed...

Second, let me say that, even after all that, they could have at least let me know that I was done instead of leaving us to wonder aimlessly trying to figure out if there was one more puzzle...

Third, while wondering aimlessly about, I discovered that the Abstergo location is most likely underground. I say this because Desmond was never really able to look out the windows, the air conditioning system is a little over the top... and for the final thrilling piece...when you use your eagle vision anywhere in the room you can see detail - but when you use your eagle vision at the windows you see nothing but white light. Thus, my conclusion that the complex is underground. They should open game #2 with Desmond escaping the complex, finding the world partially under the control of the "piece of eden", and go forward from there...

Just my thoughts :-) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i kinda doubt it's underground, btw, that air-conditioning idea doesn't support ur answer at all

This'll probly just get moved to the AC2 thread anyways...

alexguitar
02-20-2008, 08:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wayde418:

is

It stands for

21/12/2012

Meaning

21 December 2012

That date is the day for the launch of the satilite with the artifacts to take over mankind. (Based off of the e-mails on their computes) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also, the 21 of December 2012 is the day that the Mayan calendar stops, which the Mayans called "the end of the world as we know it" Obviously, the launch is supposed to be the "END OF THE WORLD"

daddyo498
02-21-2008, 04:08 PM
if you go on lucys computer on ther deleted email there are capital letters it says we will be there soon

webswinger93
02-21-2008, 04:30 PM
we know... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

spazzoo1025
02-21-2008, 07:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daddyo498:
if you go on lucys computer on ther deleted email there are capital letters it says we will be there soon </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG H4X!!! do u get teh crosbow too&gt;????

moqqy
02-21-2008, 09:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZeroDWM:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552&site=xbw </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the hell are you talking about? The next AC IS clearly going to have you being a ninja.

FYTJ
02-25-2008, 04:02 PM
I say it's gonna be a gunslinger in the wild, wild west. Not cause I believe it is gonna be but cause I just find it funny how someone just says "I think it's gonna be bla bla bla" and suddenly it's spread all over the web and people actually BELIEVE it. I mean: come on! We're not talking about some RANDOM assassn's creed but about THE creed of the Hashshashin. And I just don't see how Ubisoft could go over from muslim assassins in the crusades to ninjas! I mean, it's gotta be realistic somehow. Maybe in the 21st century there could be asian descendants of Altar but during the time of the ninjas it's impossible! Not only would they probably have to give Altar a time machine but they'd also have to ship him over to Japan and make him have children with the locals. And frankly, I really doubt that during the 9th century muslims would've been very keen on Japanese and vice versa. We all know that Assassin's Creed is a very realistic game and turning Altar's descendants into ninjas is not very realistic. Of course, it is possible, but in my opinion it just wouldn't seem very realistic. Turning them into Japanese would be no problem but because of the era the first game is set in and the era the ninjas lived in, it seems impossible to me.
I think it's more likely to be a gunslinger than a ninja. But then again, I could be wrong. Guess we'll have to wait one more year to find out.

Briik
02-28-2008, 01:04 PM
I have done some research about Yonaguni, the Island off the Western coast of Japan.

It lies in an area frequently hit by typhoons (Pacific Hurricanes) known as the Ryukyu Islands. These islands were NOT Japanese for centuries, but instead comprised their own independant nation, which payed tribute to BOTH China and Japan. Yonaguni is located near an area full of underwater volcanoes and Hydrothermal vent communities.

Also, and MOST IMPORTANTLY: An 10000 year old step-PYRAMID has been discovered off the coast of Yonaguni. The pyramid appears to be man-made but this is contended by scientists. The layout of these pyramids is similar to step-pyramids found around the world, including in Egypt, Peru, and Guatemala.

ALL THIS INFO IS EASILY FOUND ONLINE, so sorry if you already knew this but I found it very interesting.

Also interesting:
-The Ryukyu island chian is 1300 kilometers long.
-The 1300s in Japan was a time of violence, as the Emperor was seeking to regain power from the shogunate. This resulted in centuries of what is refered to as the "Warring States Period."

-At the time, "Hokuzan (北山, Northern Mountain), Chūzan (*山, Central Mountain) and Nanzan (南山, Southern Mountain). This was known as the Three Kingdoms or Sanzan (三山, Three Mountains) period. These three principalities, or tribal federations led by major chieftains, battled, and Chūzan emerged victorious, receiving Chinese investiture in the early 15th century. That is to say, the leaders of Chūzan were officially recognized by China as the rightful kings over those of Nanzan and Hokuzan, thus lending great legitimacy to their claims, if not victory outright. "

Make your own conclusions, but I think that the next one WILL be set in the Ryukyu Kingom, Japan, and China as all three nations were experiencing political turmoil and violent power-struggles during the 1300s. History may be smudged a bit to pull off Assasins Creed 2, but I definetly think it will be in East Asia. Though, the bit of hebrew on the wall, as well as the inclusion of the uniquelly Egyptian hyroglyph and the Mayan references are tricky. Though the story may tie all those pyramid-building societies together. The breif mention of "them" and the mention of a "ship" (space ship/time ship??) appearing in a different time/universe for 18 minutes does throw the possibility of extraterrestrials or advanced human civilization-from-the-future into the mix! I'm excited!!!

Briik
02-28-2008, 01:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552&site=xbw </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, ok.

lostassassin123
02-28-2008, 01:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Briik:
I have done some research about Yonaguni, the Island off the Western coast of Japan.

It lies in an area frequently hit by typhoons (Pacific Hurricanes) known as the Ryukyu Islands. These islands were NOT Japanese for centuries, but instead comprised their own independant nation, which payed tribute to BOTH China and Japan. Yonaguni is located near an area full of underwater volcanoes and Hydrothermal vent communities.

Also, and MOST IMPORTANTLY: An 10000 year old step-PYRAMID has been discovered off the coast of Yonaguni. The pyramid appears to be man-made but this is contended by scientists. The layout of these pyramids is similar to step-pyramids found around the world, including in Egypt, Peru, and Guatemala.

ALL THIS INFO IS EASILY FOUND ONLINE, so sorry if you already knew this but I found it very interesting.

Also interesting:
-The Ryukyu island chian is 1300 kilometers long.
-The 1300s in Japan was a time of violence, as the Emperor was seeking to regain power from the shogunate. This resulted in centuries of what is refered to as the "Warring States Period."

-At the time, "Hokuzan (北山, Northern Mountain), Chūzan (*山, Central Mountain) and Nanzan (南山, Southern Mountain). This was known as the Three Kingdoms or Sanzan (三山, Three Mountains) period. These three principalities, or tribal federations led by major chieftains, battled, and Chūzan emerged victorious, receiving Chinese investiture in the early 15th century. That is to say, the leaders of Chūzan were officially recognized by China as the rightful kings over those of Nanzan and Hokuzan, thus lending great legitimacy to their claims, if not victory outright. "

Make your own conclusions, but I think that the next one WILL be set in the Ryukyu Kingom, Japan, and China as all three nations were experiencing political turmoil and violent power-struggles during the 1300s. History may be smudged a bit to pull off Assasins Creed 2, but I definetly think it will be in East Asia. Though, the bit of hebrew on the wall, as well as the inclusion of the uniquelly Egyptian hyroglyph and the Mayan references are tricky. Though the story may tie all those pyramid-building societies together. The breif mention of "them" and the mention of a "ship" (space ship/time ship??) appearing in a different time/universe for 18 minutes does throw the possibility of extraterrestrials or advanced human civilization-from-the-future into the mix! I'm excited!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoa, stop right there, hype train.
If you think that great about the next game, you will be dissapointed (a bit or very much) in the end. We'd better wait for some info, like art and name for the beginning....

bunnies_creed08
03-22-2008, 06:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daddyo498:
if you go on lucys computer on ther deleted email there are capital letters it says we will be there soon </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
that probably an old 1. cause of the gunfire in the middle of game!

Softy3996
03-25-2008, 02:22 AM
y has no-one adressed the Eye of Ra (the symbol for the Egyptian Sun God) and the smooth (not stepped) pyramids that accompany it? to me this clearly points to something taking place in egypt.

Or possibly just connecting all large civilizations to a piece of Eden, i.e. the Mayans, Japanese and Russians. Which would explain their respective rises to power.

and Briik: i think the time travel thing is just a manifestation of what a piece of eden could possibly do if set off in the wrong (or possibly right way). but i do agree that their is a strong east asian influence to the eagle vision writings.

my theory is that ubisoft probably haven't fully written the next game and are just leaving several clues that they can chose to run with or explain away, the hardest of which would b the strong Yunogani reference.

DragonRanger65
03-26-2008, 09:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GooieGooieGooie:
So, from what i've read it seams that the next AC will be an artifact search and will be located in china, japan and south america (I think south america is were the aztecs were located) and maybe a bit of russia? anyway i look forward to wrist blading some1 from the jungle canopys (Japan or China) or hiding in the snow. (Russia) please feel free to correct me because I'm often stupid like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Aztecs were in Mexico.

Dragon

jordo_gamer
03-30-2008, 07:33 PM
Gooie u are so full of **** and i think a little full of yurself cuz there is no way in hell that u beat that game in a day no way!!! Maybe it took u a whole day to assassinate yur first target but u know thats not the end of the game rite u have more than one target u know that rite??? hahaha lol

Drakenfar
04-01-2008, 04:08 AM
Dude...yes...the game can be beat in a day...I didn't pull it off in a day as this other guy claims, but close enough, three days of VERY much interrupted play...Work, Girlfriend, TV HOGS! But anyways, yeah it didn't take me more than, meh 19 hours to BEAT the game, you have to realize that some people don't take the time to do ALL the Views, or Save Citizens. The game was fairly easy, even beating it in 19 hours, I nailed 645 G points out of the...what? 1000? All I'm missing is the Defenders and Flag gamer things, and maybe the 25 guard kill one.

VERY POSSIBLE TO BEAT THIS GAME IN A DAY, if you're a super gamer and don't like to enjoy randomly walking around knifing guards for a few hours &gt;.&gt;

gaurdkiller1
04-01-2008, 05:09 AM
I think that the Templars will get the artifacts and achieve their plan of the "NEW WORLD" and Altair will somehow go back in time and help Desmond escape. They will have to raise an army of assasins and will have to assasinate all of these important people.I think they should upgrade the animus to go back in time instead of reading peoples memory. Mabey there will be another person and Desmond will be killed but i doubt that will happen http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

Feller12
04-01-2008, 09:34 AM
I just have to say one thing. The title of the series is Assassin's, and not Assassin's Creed. Notice the Creed is in smaller letters and under Assassin's. Yes graphically it looks cooler, but "creed" is more like the chapter name. So those of you who are freaking out about the name relax. I even think Jade talked about in an interview that the series name is Assassin's.
Also, Desmond, and not Altair (although an amazing character), is the main character. So it is quite possible for Desmond to have Asian ancestors therefor the second Assassin's game could take place in China or Japan. It's the little things people

jesse-fox
04-16-2008, 12:54 AM
if you read the triangle text from bottom right and read up the colunms it says:
"they drained my soul and made it theirs i drain my body to show you where i saw it"
also if you read the same way for the square writing it says:
"artifacts sent to the skies to control all nations to make us obey a hidden crusade do not help them

zilbrot
04-18-2008, 10:11 AM
Not to be too picky, but Lucy has ALL of her fingers in the interlude between act 2 and act 3, when she's sitting on the chair with her PDA.

Later, she is missing her 'assasin's finger'. Is this a gaffe, or did she really lose her finger and have it heal in one day?

Kaxen6
04-18-2008, 11:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zilbrot:
Not to be too picky, but Lucy has ALL of her fingers in the interlude between act 2 and act 3, when she's sitting on the chair with her PDA.

Later, she is missing her 'assasin's finger'. Is this a gaffe, or did she really lose her finger and have it heal in one day? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She bent back her finger.

twistedesthetic
04-18-2008, 12:07 PM
Yeah, she just bent it back. If she really had her finger out then Vidic would be suspicious about it.

x_101_
04-18-2008, 12:32 PM
what does that e-mail from "??" mean, the one where it seems kinda random like a spam e-mail but it has random capital letters in every few words. I put the capital letters togther and it spelled: EBEHEESOON someone must get this lol.

Kaxen6
04-18-2008, 12:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by x_101_:
what does that e-mail from "??" mean, the one where it seems kinda random like a spam e-mail but it has random capital letters in every few words. I put the capital letters togther and it spelled: EBEHEESOON someone must get this lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It says "We will be there soon" altogether.

x_101_
04-18-2008, 12:43 PM

Did i miss some capitals? XD.

Kaxen6
04-18-2008, 12:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by x_101_:

Did i miss some capitals? XD. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Possibly.

@_@ If I remember correctly, if you scroll down in that spam mail, there's a whole back-and-forth e-mailing between Lucy and the assassins also.

x_101_
04-18-2008, 12:50 PM
ah ok I think I was reading from bottom up, i do that alot for some strange reason.....

dave5268
04-20-2008, 05:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jordo_gamer:
Gooie u are so full of **** and i think a little full of yurself cuz there is no way in hell that u beat that game in a day no way!!! Maybe it took u a whole day to assassinate yur first target but u know thats not the end of the game rite u have more than one target u know that rite??? hahaha lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yup you can finish this game in less than a day i have done this when you open map it tells you in the top right how many missions you need to do before you can kill the main target you dont need to save the peeps or do everything else

Maxi-Taxi1991
04-21-2008, 01:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Softy3996:
y has no-one adressed the Eye of Ra (the symbol for the Egyptian Sun God) and the smooth (not stepped) pyramids that accompany it? to me this clearly points to something taking place in egypt.

Or possibly just connecting all large civilizations to a piece of Eden, i.e. the Mayans, Japanese and Russians. Which would explain their respective rises to power.

and Briik: i think the time travel thing is just a manifestation of what a piece of eden could possibly do if set off in the wrong (or possibly right way). but i do agree that their is a strong east asian influence to the eagle vision writings.

my theory is that ubisoft probably haven't fully written the next game and are just leaving several clues that they can chose to run with or explain away, the hardest of which would b the strong Yunogani reference. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that you might be mistaking this pyramid with something else, see my theory to this whole enigma at the end of AC is that the previous subjet, subject 16, was japanese related, his ancestor maybe? and when you go to the animus you were sent back in time , s16 was sent to the future, maybe thats how he saw the end of the world, the barcode 12212012, the animals could have been the elders names like yours is Altair the Eagle, son of none, free... get my drift. Quetzcoals hunger lies the answer, Quetzcoal sounds aztec or some hyspanic name to me, i would thank people for more infomation on him. the pyramid that you see is a pyramid, to me looks like Mt. Fuji, closly related to Mt. Taranaki of New Zealand, is what most Japanese compare to... sometimes even get confused. the cryptics on the floor i havent worked out as i need its cypher to figurre it out. the second cypher by the animals look to me that are in the shape of a pyramid or Mt. Fuji , whatever, an there are also a triangle with peices of eden inside with the apple over it. A DaVinci code moment here as the password for the textreel was apple, and another coinsidence "The Eagle and the Apple 1191." i'll let you guys figure that one out.

However when i walk into the room i did happen to get confused with the erie writtings and the texts. The writting on the wall is in Japanese, thanx to my friend Xi shunga ( we just call him Zee )but the other text he didn't know.

That swirle on the wall apparently belongs in japan as a statue or something according to another friend.

I went into the Abyss but never returned, thats easy if you look on the pc S16 went insane.

If anybody knows anything more or have anymore theories i welcome all, cause we all think differently i guess and none of us could go to wrong.

dj_chunky2002
04-27-2008, 06:23 PM
basically a lot of the stuff you need to know is here. http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552

it seems to make sense by this explanation, it may not be 100% accurate i don't know how reliable the source is, but it is pretty convinving

take time to read through it, also subject 16 could not have possibly gone into the future, the animus reads genetic memories, and you can't have memories of the future.... seriously i could say loads here about all the stuff like the eagle and the apple, and the ship, but it is all in this article

petestar1969
05-05-2008, 03:55 PM
OK as my very first post got locked in record time, I'm posting here as directed. Apparently the answer to my question:- "Where's the rest? I mean, its pretty easy and way too short, I know it got ported from the console versions which were designed for a 15 year old with an attention span of 20 mintues, but honestly.." can be found here, so, um where is it?

BlairCullen02
05-06-2008, 12:37 PM
One game will definitely be in or near Japan. There are Japanese writings on the wall in Desmonds' room. There are drawings of Japanese buildings below the window of the conference room. And at the end of the game when you come out of the Animus, Vidic mentions that he found at least half a dozen Pieces of Eden, and that two are underwater. Yonaguni is underwater, and is near Japan. It won't have been underwater in 1300 AD, which is scribbled on the wall in Desmonds' room a few times.

Gryffskin
01-03-2009, 01:12 PM
To the guy who thought the place Desmond is being held is underground because of the extensive air condition system

if you think about it, the animus is a pretty technical and powerful device, it would produce a lot of heat, the two corners of the room where there is machinery are probably part of the animus power sytem aswell.

danielviet2009
01-13-2009, 06:45 PM
YAY!!!! i thought there was only 1 AC and i was so damn sad D: but now i know theres going to be a trilogy, im so happy!!!

~P.S: Did u guys know u can counter with da hidden blade? O.O but only on ppl ur locked onto (guards) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif cant wait until AC2 and AC3!

danielviet2009
01-13-2009, 06:49 PM
O.O i wanted to use da comp to send emails but it didnt work T_T

~Random Info~
The strongest guards are acre guards, and they have patrols all around town

danielviet2009
01-13-2009, 06:56 PM
to gaurdkiller1
I dont think the animus will get THAT great but i havent a hunch that Altair and Desmond will switch time places by accident, so Altair is in the future trying to stop Vidic and those weird ppl gtting the treasure.

And Desmond is off learning assassin skills while wishing Lucy is in the past too.

~Random Info~
It takes 7 knives to kill an assassination target (i tried it with the guy burning books) he was trying to get to me and i just kept on chucking knives at him.

P.S: Altair must have very good armour

Ghost Dog 3
01-15-2009, 12:48 AM
Thank you for this post! This really got me curious now that I read a few things that wer interesting.This reminded me of Nibiru. Something I heard here and there. Check this piece of the article and check the rest I added.

PS: Lemme know what you think and don't hate, its just net news.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Q. What does 12212012 mean?
A. It may be easier if we call it 21122012, for this number's a date. Specifically, 21 December 2012. It's a hugely important date, for it marks the 'end of the world as we know it'. The ancient Mayan civilisations used the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar (incidentally, we use the Gregorian calendar), and a significant event is supposed to take place. In Assassin's Creed this event is obvious, and it also tells us when the game takes place.

Triangle words
Reading through Vidic's emails you'll see that Abstergo must 'launch' on 21 December. It is safe, then, to say that the 'present day' antics take place in September 2012, and that Abstergo wish to launch the satellite on 21/12/2012 to begin the new era in control of mankind.

Q. What about 13.0.0.0.0?
A. This refers to 21/12/2012 again. To be more precise, it is the date written in long count form and marks the beginning of the thirteenth Baktun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From Wiki

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Planets proposed by Zecharia Sitchin

Main articles: Zecharia Sitchin and ZetaTalk

In recent years, the work of Zecharia Sitchin has garnered much attention among ufologists, ancient astronaut theorists and conspiracy theorists. He claims to have uncovered, through his own retranslations of Sumerian texts, evidence that the human race was visited by a group of extraterrestrials from a distant planet in our own Solar System. Part of his theory lies in an astronomical interpretation of the Babylonian creation myth, the Enuma Elish, in which he replaces the names of gods with hypothetical planets. However, since the principal evidence for Sitchin's claims lies in his own personally derived etymologies and not on any scholarly agreed interpretations (including scholars among the Sumerians themselves), his theories remain at most pseudoscience to the vast majority, if not the totality, of academics.[1]

Sitchin's theory proposes the planets Tiamat and Nibiru. Tiamat supposedly existed between Mars and Jupiter. He postulated that it was a thriving world in a much differently shaped solar system, with jungles and oceans, whose orbit was disrupted by the arrival of a large planet or very small star (less than twenty times the size of Jupiter) which passed through the solar system between 65 million and four billion years ago. The new orbits caused Tiamat to collide with one of the moons of this object, which is known as Nibiru. The debris from this collision are thought by the theory's proponents to have variously formed the asteroid belt, the moon, and the current incarnation of the planet Earth.

Beginning in 1995, websites such as ZetaTalk have identified Nibiru or "Planet X" as a large brown dwarf currently within our planetary system, soon to pass relatively close to Earth. Sitchin disagrees with the timing of passage.[2]

To the Babylonians, Nibiru was the celestial body or region sometimes associated with the god Marduk. The word is Akkadian and the meaning is uncertain. Because of this, the hypothetical planet Nibiru is sometimes also referred to as Marduk. Sitchin hypothesizes it as a planet in a highly elliptic orbit around the Sun, with a perihelion passage some 3,600 years ago and assumed orbital period of about 3,750 years; he also claims it was the home of a technologically advanced human-like alien race, the Anunnaki, who apparently visited Earth in search of gold. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's more. Wonder why the US forces wer in Mosul destroying it or digging. I kid I kid :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enuma_Elish

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marduk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter

And now some pixies jajaja

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s127/GhostDog3/miscplanets2012SunwilllineuptheG-1.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s127/GhostDog3/miscplanetsCityIntheMoon-1.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s127/GhostDog3/miscplanetsmap-1.jpg

nuke049
01-21-2009, 08:53 PM
hey guys i just wanna say that i loved assassins creed and as u guys know, rather ****ed off with the ending leaving u with just as many questions as you had when u started the game..... like what really was the ancient conspiracy?
Oh by the way when is the next AC game coz im hooked on it, i just love the gameplay and graphics.... and i hope there better at endings in the next game than they are now!

burninplaces94
01-24-2009, 07:54 AM
IMO for sequel: Desmond will like he is already, suffer from the the "bleeding" effect and slowly gain all of his ancestors skill. IE if he can remember all his assassinations and what not, he should also remember how to use a sword etc etc.He'll probly slowly gain these abilities like altair did by gaining ranks but he'll get them by "remembering" so to speak.He'll be a modern day altair. even tho these skills can be obselete like using swords when its about guns eh? but Im pretty sure I remember phrase in the game "adapt or die" or something like that. could always have gotten it from another game. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif TBH the is probly the best and most interesting story line ever used in a game. A conspiracy theorists holy grail ( no pun intended). And you can even go beyond the game as its relevances to real life conspiracies is amazing.

vladipn
01-24-2009, 12:51 PM
who is Desmond?? and the action is located in the prezent or past(i haven't got the game yet, but i'll get it)

Greenman2000
01-25-2009, 11:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wayde418:

is

It stands for

21/12/2012

Meaning

21 December 2012

That date is the day for the launch of the satilite with the artifacts to take over mankind. (Based off of the e-mails on their computes) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
is that not the day the earth will end?

DescentedAngel
01-26-2009, 07:47 AM
The meaning of this game is great! It's showing us what's happening behind the curtains! The people whose controlling everything! That's what the doctor says all the time!
I hope they put those great things on 2 as well!!!!

archunk06
03-05-2009, 02:57 PM
i guess no one saw this but in lucy's outbox she has to give warren the new door code which is 10281943 which is october 28,1943. i did some research and found out that that is when the philadelphia experiment took place. this was an experiment by the U.S. Navy. Basically they made a ship travel through time and there was also rumors going around about possible mind control. if you dont believe me just read this http://www.crystalinks.com/phila.html.

TT_Raz
11-07-2009, 11:42 PM
ok, so this is like the 4th time i beat the game, i've got everything figured out, the only thing, is that they leave you at the end of the game, trapped, just after finding out that lucey is an assassin. i really hope that Assassin's Creed 2 will at least continue where the first left off, cuz there are so many unanswered question, just from walking around after the game is beaten...

Coolgerb
11-07-2009, 11:49 PM
...You really couldn't find the well-known fact of that AC2 (spoiler) does start where you left off in AC1 with a simple google search?

Lenxecan
11-08-2009, 01:43 AM
...you really had to necro this six-month-old thread, did you?

NUKEdaWHALEZ
01-01-2011, 11:55 AM
In Shauns Inbox it said on the yoghurt email &gt;Rebbecca is a templar

ExprtAssassin
01-01-2011, 01:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NUKEdaWHALEZ:
In Shauns Inbox it said on the yoghurt email &gt;Rebbecca is a templar </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You gravedug this for your first post? Moron.

Black_Widow9
01-01-2011, 02:58 PM
I'm going to lock this resurrection. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif