PDA

View Full Version : Foe's update

Foehammer-1
07-08-2008, 01:36 PM
Hey all!

I didnt know whether to make a new topic or continue with the old one...

This monday i came to a city of Sudak in the Crimean peninsula in Ukraine, its in the Black Sea, if you look on the map. Mountains everywhere (up to 500m, but still tall enough to block cold northerly winds).

On Sunday they had their monthly amount of rainfall, which meant mud in the streets and a chilly sea. Seriously. I thought the pool i work at was cold. jumped off the wavebreaker 30 meters from shore... Let's just say my legs started to become numb by the time i got to shore.

Today it was a little warmer, i could actually swim without fear of drowning because of loss of limb contrl. lol.

Then again, we have a ton of jellyfish here now. They cant pierce human skin, except in delicte places. Well, i ran into one that stung me in the eyelid and below the eye... Had a red eye lol. Kinda like a black eye but it hurt more http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Going on a 7-km hike through the mountains on thursday. should be fun.

And to answer the pervious post, the boat in the museum looked a bit different. Guess it was a lighter version cause it had only one turret.

I gotta email some friends now, so talk to ya all later.

P.S. I have no clue how am i going to post all these pictures....

Foehammer-1
07-08-2008, 01:36 PM
Hey all!

I didnt know whether to make a new topic or continue with the old one...

This monday i came to a city of Sudak in the Crimean peninsula in Ukraine, its in the Black Sea, if you look on the map. Mountains everywhere (up to 500m, but still tall enough to block cold northerly winds).

On Sunday they had their monthly amount of rainfall, which meant mud in the streets and a chilly sea. Seriously. I thought the pool i work at was cold. jumped off the wavebreaker 30 meters from shore... Let's just say my legs started to become numb by the time i got to shore.

Today it was a little warmer, i could actually swim without fear of drowning because of loss of limb contrl. lol.

Then again, we have a ton of jellyfish here now. They cant pierce human skin, except in delicte places. Well, i ran into one that stung me in the eyelid and below the eye... Had a red eye lol. Kinda like a black eye but it hurt more http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Going on a 7-km hike through the mountains on thursday. should be fun.

And to answer the pervious post, the boat in the museum looked a bit different. Guess it was a lighter version cause it had only one turret.

I gotta email some friends now, so talk to ya all later.

P.S. I have no clue how am i going to post all these pictures....