PDA

View Full Version : This is one of the best games I have played for a long time

mafiafan666
07-03-2009, 08:51 AM
This is a great game I just brought it today I rate it 9 out of 10 It is that good

mafiafan666
07-03-2009, 08:51 AM
This is a great game I just brought it today I rate it 9 out of 10 It is that good

CommieRed1975
07-03-2009, 09:32 AM
Yeah, same score for me maybe even higher for acting, climate, gameplay and optimisation for my crysty 3 yr old comp with 7900GT! Still looks and plays wonderfully. If anything I just wish there was more of it! More RAYYYYY!!!

Doc.Canis
07-03-2009, 09:39 AM
My rating as well.

If it had online lobby functions, clan support, private games, party system and bullet cam, then it would have been 10/10.

But still it's the best shooter I have played since I bought my PS3. And I have played them all.

ZZephan
07-03-2009, 12:05 PM
I have the game for just few hours but i think its great. Im on chapter 10 alredy, so far its great. Iv jumped for multiplayer for a moment, there are not many severs that i can actually join, but i think its just matter of time when ppl will buy more. I saw a friends list and a message box, so probably there are some lobby things in this games, iv alos sav a invite button there. Smells like a console port for a miles, but the hell good port!

s-a-l-t-y
07-04-2009, 03:09 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

AceBandage1975
07-04-2009, 03:17 PM
Great game! I'd love to see a few tweaks but 9/10 for me.

AB

Eldyraen
07-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Enjoyed the first and this one is even better in most regards. Haven't played on-line and still have a little to finish off though before I've completed it.

Definately can see why most reviewers have given it 8-8.5. Can really tell Techland cares about the games they make--only makes me look forward to even more info on their future titles (which were actually games I originally were interested in before hearing about CoJ games).

procion
07-05-2009, 04:52 AM
what blows me away is the beauty of the scenery. wandering 'round freemode in the mexican locale was awe-inspiring enough, those joshua trees speeding past on horseback. then i got to free range arizona & it brought to me how desolate but beautiful the real landscape must be. it's a far cry from my 1982 nintendo donkey kong(which i just bought off a m8-still with it's box). nice one ubisoft. can't wait for my assassin's creed 2 pre-order along with the action figure/statue http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ArngrimTV
07-05-2009, 07:21 AM
9\10 here aswell, and i haven't even tried MP yet. Techland overdid themselves this time around. I liked the first one, but this just tops it all. Best FPS since CoD4 (and maybe even more since i prefer Western games altough they are rare) I would actually like to say this is the CoD of the West!

Doc.Canis
07-05-2009, 07:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eldyth:
9\10 here aswell, and i haven't even tried MP yet. Techland overdid themselves this time around. I liked the first one, but this just tops it all. Best FPS since CoD4 (and maybe even more since i prefer Western games altough they are rare) I would actually like to say this is the CoD of the West! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

CoD has always been my favorite games ever since the first one I played on the PC. Since then I have moved to the PS3 and also there CoD4 was my favorite game.

But CoJ beats CoD4 for me because the very core gameplay systems are just better.

But yes it feel a bit like the old CoDs. Great accuracy on guns and slightly more hardcore damage model than CoD4. CoD of the west isn't a bad description, although I believe CoJ is a good enough game to stand on it's own.

ArngrimTV
07-05-2009, 09:06 AM
Yup, just thought it would be a nice description for people that aren't sure they wanna try it out or not. It's better then CoD and it surely stands on it's own. But if i were to compare itt o something i'd say it's the CoD of the West. =P