PDA

View Full Version : No one writing in chat on pc?

bhitrock
07-06-2018, 11:43 AM
Hi everyone.
When I started playing For Honor a few weeks ago, I saw in the internet a lot of memes about how 'salty' the playerbase is. But when playing any kind of matches, I never saw anyone writing anything in the chat. Not even a 'hi' at the beginning of a match. Is it because in general people on pc don't use the chat, or do I have some strange settings that don't allow me to see other players' messages? (also, I can see when they are using the quick-chat, but really no one seems to use the normal chat)

Armosias
07-06-2018, 12:30 PM
Probably both: default behavior for chat options to block everyone who's not on your squad(they're changing it so you can at least see your team's messages by default).
Actually I play with all chat enabled and about 2/10 of the players I see happen to block everyone, and they're not beginners.

Halvtand
07-06-2018, 01:57 PM
Default was supposed to change to "team" in the last patch, but apparently that never kicked in. Some may not know how to change it so you can write, some might leave it because they don't get how important communication is in this game... I don't know, I wish more people used the chat. Even in Dominion communication is key.

HazelrahFirefly
07-06-2018, 02:32 PM
If I played on PC I would never have chat on except for Team when I was playing with friends. Random people are terrible.

Darkmight_cz
07-06-2018, 08:04 PM
I do but its pointless coz most players has chat blocked. I don't know why. They are afraid of toxic players? You can block those individually so I don't get it.

kurokei1
07-06-2018, 09:40 PM
Even in forum i keep getting Database Error when i try to reply something long

kurokei1
07-06-2018, 09:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Z7HjnVi.png