PDA

View Full Version : Collecting the Borgia Flags

AxelleVIII
11-22-2010, 12:28 PM
I'm trying to collect all the Borgia flags and there are two I cannot figure out how to get to. They are on a an area that seems to be reachable via broken bridge, but Ezio's jump isn't long enough, every time I try he just falls. I've tried climbing the nearest tower and parachuting in, but I lose altitude too quickly. I've tried hanging with my back to the other half of the broken bridge and jumping that way, but it's just out of reach, and I cannot seem to find any way to scale the cliff face to get to that area. No tunnels reach it, and there's also some treasure there... it's on the southern part of the map, very close to the pyramid. Halp!

AxelleVIII
11-22-2010, 12:28 PM
I'm trying to collect all the Borgia flags and there are two I cannot figure out how to get to. They are on a an area that seems to be reachable via broken bridge, but Ezio's jump isn't long enough, every time I try he just falls. I've tried climbing the nearest tower and parachuting in, but I lose altitude too quickly. I've tried hanging with my back to the other half of the broken bridge and jumping that way, but it's just out of reach, and I cannot seem to find any way to scale the cliff face to get to that area. No tunnels reach it, and there's also some treasure there... it's on the southern part of the map, very close to the pyramid. Halp!

Piflik
11-22-2010, 01:11 PM
Have you tried jumping the gap on a horse?

AxelleVIII
11-22-2010, 02:25 PM
I tried, but the horse just stops and neighs... though maybe I wasn't approaching from the correct angle. I will try it again after work.

Turkiye96
12-05-2010, 07:36 AM
i had a lot of trouble with that, but it's not impossible, all you have to do is get on a horse run to the edge of the bridge and jump off the horse. then the second u jump off open up ur parachute and u will just be able to grap the edge of the other side.you will need good timing but it works. enjoy

realgangsta213
12-05-2010, 09:12 AM
I felt quite humiliated as i had spent hours on one of them and was never able to reach it and then my younger cousin walks in and asks me what i'm doing. I replied in a frustrated manner trying to get to the other side of the bridge and all she replies is "horses can jump really far" bam! got the flag. I didn't have to jump off the horse or anything, as soon as i got onto it i jumped over the gap flawlessly and got to the other side.

LaFawna
12-05-2010, 01:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AxelleVIII:
I'm trying to collect all the Borgia flags and there are two I cannot figure out how to get to. They are on a an area that seems to be reachable via broken bridge, but Ezio's jump isn't long enough, every time I try he just falls. I've tried climbing the nearest tower and parachuting in, but I lose altitude too quickly. I've tried hanging with my back to the other half of the broken bridge and jumping that way, but it's just out of reach, and I cannot seem to find any way to scale the cliff face to get to that area. No tunnels reach it, and there's also some treasure there... it's on the southern part of the map, very close to the pyramid. Halp! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got over to that area once with the horse, the next time I could not get the horse to jump so I used the parachute (from the bridge) and made it over.