PDA

View Full Version : Horrible development

DaggerGrace
07-05-2018, 11:12 PM
This game is awesome. The graphics, the style, the mechanics, all awesome. But just like all Ubisoft games I have played, it feels incomplete.

Ubisoft constantly rewards players for playing character that require little to no skill to play, and throw skill out of be window with 50/50 attacks. Iíve put up with it for a long time, but after fight nothing but the meta for 20 games in a row, I think itís time to just vent. Iím sick of people playing the most over powered and broken people, but what does Ubisoft do to fix and balance them out? Buffs. Letís give Centurion more combos and more health, letís also give him heavies with the speed of lights. Letís have Shaman be able to throw like a warlord or raider, and be able to bite people insanely easily.

Shaman players constantly say how itís not easy getting the bleed off, but it is. Itís a soft feint you can do at many points of a combo that comes out as fast as a 300ms light. Oh yeah letís make it guarunteed if she throws you with the most abused mechanic in the game, guardbreaks.

Speaking of guard breaks, letís just make it so a centurion can take away half the health of ANY character in the game if he wallsplats them, know what, not good enough, make his gaurdbreak a soft feint to.

What about the characters who have nothing to them? What about Aramusha, or Shugoki? Shinobi is a hard to play character, why donít we make his rewards for playing good really nice? No? Make him easily the worst person in the game? Sounds like an Ubisoft decision. Make Shinobiís long range attack the most useless thing in the game. Make Shugoki take more damage out of Hyper armor. Make Aramushaís all guard have the smallest window of workability.

But someone like raider? No no no, he needs buffs more than anyone. Letís have him do the damage of a heavy with no skill. You either dodge the zone, or get guardbroken.

I played Raider for three matches and was carrying my team after never playing him before in my life.

Buff the people who need them, and nerf the Meta characters.

Shaman, Centurion, Raider, Kensei, those ones in particular. They all do **** tons of damage for doing nothing skillful.

Shaman: Stab, munch. Dead.
Centurion: Gaurdbreak, heavy, punch, heavy, dead.
Raider: Heavy, soft feint top light, zone, soft feint top light, zone, dead.
Kensei: Top Heavy unblockable from nothing, feint side light, rinse and repeat, dead.

It hurts me so much to see nothing but those characters.

kurokei1
07-06-2018, 10:17 PM
The first time i see someone complain about Raider being OP
Im curious, how can u open combat with Raider's heavy without getting dodged or blocked or parried or deflected or just a light interupted ? :confused:

ChampionRuby50g
07-06-2018, 11:22 PM
500ms lights, which many of the cast have can interrupt raiders mixup easily. I donít get why people complain about that. Itís like they get overwhelmed and canít think straight. Itís so easy to interrupt before it hits you.

If youíre talking about the pommel strike from Kensei thatís unblockable, thatís also easily stopped by a 500ms attack as soon as you see them start the animation of a top heavy.

Shaman will get the bleed on you and either try to GB to get the confirmed bite, or dodge back. When you see them dodge back and put her weapons down, you can watch carefully To see when she pounces and dodge and then punish with a GB.

So while you think these heroes take no skill to play. It literally takes little to no skill on your behalf to counter it. But it seems you donít want to learn that and just call for nerfs instead.

Darkmight_cz
07-06-2018, 11:22 PM
Man i agree with shaman he needs some tweaking especially his bite but you are completely wrong about Raider he is so slow and predictable it hurts my eyes his soft feint into stunning tap is easy light parry. All you have to do vs raider is guard top coz his stunning tap is his fastest att and even this one is telegraphed and parryed all the time and his side heavyes and UB can parry even blind man coz they are so slow. currently in 1v1 he is useless only in 4v4 he has his place coz charge and unblockable but that's all. Also Kensei is fine after rework I would say most balanced char from whole roster.

HazelrahFirefly
07-06-2018, 11:53 PM
Man i agree with shaman he needs some tweaking especially his bite but you are completely wrong about Raider he is so slow and predictable it hurts my eyes his soft feint into stunning tap is easy light parry. All you have to do vs raider is guard top coz his stunning tap is his fastest att and even this one is telegraphed and parryed all the time and his side heavyes and UB can parry even blind man coz they are so slow. currently in 1v1 he is useless only in 4v4 he has his place coz charge and unblockable but that's all. Also Kensei is fine after rework I would say most balanced char from whole roster.

Kensei is a very balanced character. I have only a few levels into him since the rework and I can state confidentially that he actually takes quite a bit of skill to use effectively.

OP, and others - difficulty is subjective. I won't fault the OP for thinking the Raider is difficult. We all have our bastards. Mine is Aramusha and most people think he is a joke. Meanwhile I've never found the Glad even remotely challenging and lots of people have complained about him.

My point? Don't give up TC, unless you want to. I'm currently on a "break" myself (quotation Mark's used because I'm logging for Orders to try and level a hero to Legendary range before the Loot Weekend coming up (I ****ING LOVE LOOT)). The games not perfect, and deserves criticism, but it's also great.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
07-07-2018, 03:32 AM
I actually Agree with most of what he says. when using Shugoki. Raider stun tap to shugs and then shug. Counter l or h to headbutt leaves shug. Completely out of stamina, blinded, ha down and raider at close range enough to follow through through with his mix-up which is an unfair trade to say the least. It's ridiculous. So comparatively raider is over powered. The rest is just common complaints everyone has.
I wish they'd give the weapons the combos instead of the characters so anyone can have any combo they want but I understand why they did it the way they did.

voiddp
07-08-2018, 12:42 PM
So funny about kensei, when you have the slowest hits even lights are easily parried. All soft feints go only through very slow top heavy. When you play vs some assassin you can't even start to do top heavy mind games, they just light spam you out of it.
Top heavy unlockable from nothing? Yeah lol, like last hit in combo of 3 moves to which you will almost never get in duels.

Darkmight_cz
07-08-2018, 01:52 PM
So funny about kensei, when you have the slowest hits even lights are easily parried. All soft feints go only through very slow top heavy. When you play vs some assassin you can't even start to do top heavy mind games, they just light spam you out of it.
Top heavy unlockable from nothing? Yeah lol, like last hit in combo of 3 moves to which you will almost never get in duels.

Raider is even slower so that's for OP discussion about Raider lol

RexXZ347
07-08-2018, 02:00 PM
You missed the SS tier conqueror. He is straight up cancer using little skills and winning 60%. Aramusha needs major buffs. He is useless. His only good traits is noob stomper and creep killer. Other than that he is trash. The problem with ubisoft is they should test majority of the mechanics on consoles and not on pc. Test them before releasing them in public that end up nerfing, buffing or reworking.