PDA

View Full Version : Buying missing gear?

Kryltic
07-05-2018, 09:45 PM
Would it possible to allow players to purchase missing gear visuals?

This idea is mostly to get a hold of event gear for characters we didn't play at the time so never got chance to properly aquire them.

Now I wouldn't expect it to be cheap to unlock these but it could be another way to spend salvage as well as steel.

Anyone else think this would be a nice idea?

Also as a last thought, what about the ability to buy gear with the stats (or refinement levels) that we want, rather than having to hope we get lucky and find them? Again this can be another way to spend steel.

The_Sentinel_
07-06-2018, 07:13 AM
yes!!, always thought this would have a great idea. especially if you have one of more items of a set missing and you want to complete the set.

DrinkinMehStella
07-06-2018, 09:44 AM
I like the idea but would take away the grind aspect. Im looking for redefined gear and it takes so long to grind for.

Kryltic
07-06-2018, 11:48 AM
That's why buying specific stats/refinements for gear can be expensive so doing it for a full set isn't practical but the odd item isn't too bad.

As for visuals again the price could vary for different rarities or event gear but I want to play some new characters but would love some of their event gear that I never got chance to unlock as I didn't play them at the time.

It doesn't really remove the grind as you still need to earn the steel and salvage to buy whatever it is you're after.

My reasoning is, steel is hard to earn enough of to keep multiple characters going in terms of executions etc without paying for steel, now if I'm paying for steel, I'm literally gambling for the slim chance I get the set up I want which I feel is wrong. If I pay, I want it with exactly the right stats.