PDA

View Full Version : Increasing player base

JediGamerFurius
07-05-2018, 07:14 PM
I can tell with all the changes made in the game (servers mostly), and the give away it stoped for honor to die. I really apreaciated what UBI did, it was a smartest solution for this game. I congratulate all the For Honor team for doing the right thing. Still, the player base increased but it's not enough. I still spend some time (about 7 minutes) on a matchmaking for dominion and the skirmisher are completly low rate. I sugest for the UBI team another giveaway this time longer then the one before.

Thanks for the great job guys!

Darkmight_cz
07-05-2018, 07:18 PM
I can tell with all the changes made in the game (servers mostly), and the give away it stoped for honor to die. I really apreaciated what UBI did, it was a smartest solution for this game. I congratulate all the For Honor team for doing the right thing. Still, the player base increased but it's not enough. I still spend some time (about 7 minutes) on a matchmaking for dominion and the skirmisher are completly low rate. I sugest for the UBI team another giveaway this time longer then the one before.

Thanks for the great job guys!

I second this 😉

Tyrjo
07-05-2018, 08:13 PM
For PC, I think there is an opportunity to increase the player base if you could unify, or at least migrate from console to PC and keep your unlocks.

I made a thread about it earlier:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1894230-It-s-time-to-unify-the-account-across-platforms

JediGamerFurius
07-05-2018, 08:25 PM
For PC, I think there is an opportunity to increase the player base if you could unify, or at least migrate from console to PC and keep your unlocks.

I made a thread about it earlier:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1894230-It-s-time-to-unify-the-account-across-platforms

That is a good idea,if the people doesn't need to buy the game again

Tyrjo
07-06-2018, 10:25 AM
That is a good idea,if the people doesn't need to buy the game again

I see what you mean, but I don't think Ubisoft would do this then. If it brings some cash flow through sales (which I think it will), I think they might consider it.

Fairemont
07-06-2018, 06:31 PM
The public test for the new heroes and game mode started up the other night. Its not impossible that you'll feel fallout from them being on the PTS instead of normal servers.