PDA

View Full Version : Any chance UBI/Devs will fix feats?

MumfordDaHound
07-05-2018, 07:11 PM
Mainly the AoE massive dmg ones. This is a fighting game not magic. For some reason the Devs like this stuff... To me it absolutely destroys really competitive games that come down to the end. The best part of the game and it's all gone in a one hit mass kill...

Could you guys think about reducing the damage, the radius? Maybe the center of the aoe does 50 out to like 10. It's out of control and really doesn't add any competitive value to the game. I know ppl complain all the time about this but the Devs seem to ignore this entire subject. Let us actually fight it out the death? That's why we play the damn game... I can't count how many games won or lost that I was disappointed at the end because of it. Ruins a good game..

SaschoS
07-05-2018, 07:31 PM
nope

Darkmight_cz
07-05-2018, 07:37 PM
I agree those feats should be nerfed or replaced for another. not aoe dmging instant kills for whole team. This is just stupid concept fighting whole battle for victory when you will win/lose not coz your skill but because feats which oneshot whole enemy team its shamefull victory 😉

MumfordDaHound
07-05-2018, 07:44 PM
What would you want your player base to say? "For Honor is an intense fast paste really fun game!" OR "For Honor is fun for the most part but there are some parts of the game that sucks the intensity right out of the game, like with all the feats at the end of a really good fight..."

Which one would promote the game better?