PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Weekend Event - Double Field Proficiency Caches

Ubi-Johan
07-05-2018, 05:56 PM
https://i.imgur.com/aHQABXh.png

Agents,

Starting July 6th, there will be an in-game event where agents will receive twice the normal amount of field proficiency caches.

Twice the normal amount of field proficiency caches will be rewarded to the players.

Starts at: July 6th 08:00 UTC
Ends at: July 9th 08:00 UTC

Enjoy and see you in New York!

/ The Division Team

cosp96
07-08-2018, 07:06 AM
Guys I need help, 2 weeks ago I downloaded Minecraft on my computer just for kicks cause I haven't played video games in a few years and loved it when I was 12 and now I'm addicted and can't stop playing. I've already lost my job and have been kicked out of my house because of it. I haven't eaten in 3 days because any time away from Minecraft is ridiculous. I lost my girlfriend because I was too busy playing Minecraft to notice her texts and calls. Lost my entire music career because I had to delete FL Studio to make room for Minecraft so it would run faster. And lost my car because I left it unlocked and didn't pay attention to who asked me for my keys cause I was too busy defeating the enderdragon. My parents call me a disappointment but they simply just don't understand. Nobody understands.