PDA

View Full Version : What Happens to the character we don't select.

TheGeekAssassin
07-05-2018, 05:10 PM
So I got to thinking. When we select either Kassandra or Alexios, what happens to the one not selected? Did they never exist? Will they become the bad guy? Are they related? Will we run into them trying to collect a bounty on us, or perhaps will they be someone we can romace?

What do you all think will happen.? And check out the video over on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0i4DEjfChM

WendysBrioche
07-06-2018, 02:52 AM
So I got to thinking. When we select either Kassandra or Alexios, what happens to the one not selected? Did they never exist? Will they become the bad guy? Are they related? Will we run into them trying to collect a bounty on us, or perhaps will they be someone we can romace?

What do you all think will happen.? And check out the video over on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0i4DEjfChM

There were rumors/alleged leaks that they become the antagonist, but no one will know for sure until the game comes out.

Ghost416
07-06-2018, 08:59 AM
I would bet they simply don't exist, like the opposite gender Deputy to the one you choose in Far Cry 5.

cawatrooper9
07-06-2018, 02:19 PM
I'm hoping that it's a better fleshed out version of what happens to the non-played twin in Mass Effect Andromeda.

Basically, later in the game, you get to play as them briefly on their own mission.

I'd want this way better fleshed out though, since MEA kept the other twin in cryo for most of the game. Hopefully, they'd at least be a little more important in this one.

Still, I think it's pretty likely they simply won't be around at all. But here's to hoping!

Eagle-Bearer
07-06-2018, 03:43 PM
As said before the character you don't choose will simply not exist for this run. And Alexios and Kassandra are not brothers and they never met because someone doesn't exist

TheGeekAssassin
07-06-2018, 06:38 PM
There were rumors/alleged leaks that they become the antagonist, but no one will know for sure until the game comes out.

I'm hoping that it's a better fleshed out version of what happens to the non-played twin in Mass Effect Andromeda.

Basically, later in the game, you get to play as them briefly on their own mission.

I'd want this way better fleshed out though, since MEA kept the other twin in cryo for most of the game. Hopefully, they'd at least be a little more important in this one.

Still, I think it's pretty likely they simply won't be around at all. But here's to hoping!

Yes this would be so cool. Another friend of mine discussed this with me and how having them actually interact in a significant way would be awesome.