PDA

View Full Version : Warrior's Den July 5th

CandleInTheDark
07-05-2018, 04:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBiYyNs73kQ

The dogs of War let slip \m/<(.-.-)>\m/

Tech test has begun on PC. Please please adhere to the NDA. The game is not ready to ship, there are bugs, there might be something broken they are protecting its reputation. The version they have is more advanced than the one we are running, this is still useful to them.

Dance of Death is back, brawl variation. It is on the 12th, event order is brawl wins including dance of death.

New roadmap, I see realistic dominion and elimination on it.

STOP WITH THE RIGGED JOKES PLEASE AND THANK YOU! You've been good on that for a while, please Ubi.

Content of the week is kicking, it is an emote called kill card, the emote flashes your emblem in card form. I can see this being so salt inducing if players learn how far away they have to stand to have their card land on a body.

The devs went over sales and item clutter,that all changed though and that change is pinned in this forum so I'm going to do something i don't often do and give my opinion on it and you can agree or disagree. I have seen reddit smug that they won or forced Ubisoft's hand. You know what, bs. While Ubi may have sales in the future, what reddit have done is whinge us out of having stuff that no new person was going to buy at once anyway and I can all but guarantee not one of those complaining has in eighteen months *slow clap* Well. Done. Reddit. Even when I knew only half of what I know now I thought the money grabbing rhetoric was crass and out of order and let's see who buys everything they now have available all the time at full price.

Community corner.

They dropped that they have big news next week.

And wrap.

CandleInTheDark
07-05-2018, 06:28 PM
Reddit recap is up, I'll write it up saturday

EvoX.
07-06-2018, 03:43 AM
* Customization is somehow too overwhelming for new players
* Better remove 150 unique items, executions and effects from the game

Literally, show me one gоddamn complaint of the customization being too much and clutterred, as if someone can be rеtarded enough to say something like that, and I'll give out my Steam account on this forum. If you're gonna push in yet another cash grab, don't make it at the expense of game content and think up a better excuse, this was pretty despicable.

When are the heroes going to be ''too much'' and we'll be forced to dish out 15k for a Warden? As usual, one stop forward, two steps back.

Soldier_of_Dawn
07-06-2018, 01:10 PM
SOLUTIONS FOR TOO MUCH CONTENT:

Reorganise the UI
If there is 'too much' content, reorganise them into categories such as Year 1, Year 2, season 5, season 6, archives, etc. so it is easier to navigate. See the links below:

Solution for clutter in menu (content purge remedy):
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...-purge-remedy)

Video by Kenzo:
WARNING! FOR HONOR CONTENT PURGE! - Thoughts & Reaction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aLo8VfN1eo

Bundles
Put old content into bundles such as your season 1 legacy packs which we've seen. Below is a link to an elaboration of this point:

Summer sale/clean up feedback:
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...an-up-feedback

Duel Tournament prizes
Move the old content to Duel Tournament to be won as prizes. Many of them would make much cooler prizes than just ornaments and that would increase the activity in the game mode too. Kill to birds with one stone.

Lootable content
Make the old content available as standard loot (and not exclusive to events only). Scavenging for outfits, effects, ornaments, executions, emotes, etc. would be a fun and refreshing twist. This would add value to loot crates and Twitch drops. This may also add more interest to the faction war campaigns.

Increase reputation 50 cap to 100
Increase the reputation cap for each character from 50 to 100. Reaching certain reputation levels above 50 can unlock items from the old content. This would separate the old players from the new in a more positive way.

Remove unpopular content
If you really must remove content, remove unpopular content first. Consider the Battle outfits first because they outnumber the rest of the content more than anything and players frequently have expressed their disinterest in them, especially each time a new one is released. The more premium outfits like the Elite and Mythic outfits should remain since players want to acquire the ornaments and effects that come with them. Executions should never be removed. There's not that many of them. Same with emotes.

Soldier_of_Dawn
07-06-2018, 01:16 PM
I strongly disagree with the removal of old content. My reasons why and a voting poll on how to deal with this issue can be found on the following thread:

Content Removal Feedback:
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1904882-Content-Removal-Feedback

SpaceJim12
07-06-2018, 11:48 PM
That was really strange move from devs to remove some of better items (IMO) in the game (plasma effects for heroes). Still, I finally suit up my samurais.

CandleInTheDark
07-07-2018, 09:24 AM
Full recap is up

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
07-10-2018, 09:37 PM
I like how for honor does the micro transactions.. Not that I like micro transactions just that I only bought the standard edition and I guess two deluxe for honor games for my friends about a year later. I've never felt wanting for long. And great score makes only a slight difference imo