PDA

View Full Version : Cancel unblockable - Berserker

Xeith98zz
07-05-2018, 02:10 AM
Hello, i have tried to cancel Berserkers unblockable, but it seems like you cant cancel it? Or is there a certain way? Im on xbox.

ChampionRuby50g
07-05-2018, 03:20 AM
Press B. You can cancel it.

Siegfried-Z
07-05-2018, 09:21 AM
Hello, i have tried to cancel Berserkers unblockable, but it seems like you cant cancel it? Or is there a certain way? Im on xbox.

Well maybe you're not playing for a long time and Zerk is not like many of dlc heroes you have To hard feint everything.

So cancel the hit and land the other you want.

You cant feint with him like with Aramusha or Shaman

DrinkinMehStella
07-05-2018, 09:27 AM
you can cancel it or you can dodge out of it. you only have a small window to cancel.

Xeith98zz
07-05-2018, 12:49 PM
Well maybe you're not playing for a long time and Zerk is not like many of dlc heroes you have To hard feint everything.

So cancel the hit and land the other you want.

You cant feint with him like with Aramusha or Shaman
I have been playing for probably almost a year now, but never played berserker until now, canceling his unblockable is damn near impossible compared to glad or any of the other faster heros. His soft feints feel off too. Hes just not my cup of tea. But thank you, i found out how to do it awhile after I made this post.

you can cancel it or you can dodge out of it. you only have a small window to cancel.

I appreciate the help, thanks!

DrinkinMehStella
07-05-2018, 01:06 PM
when playing as a zerker, start a chain before you actually engage with the enemy and try to catch them when your hyper armour is up and also throw your top unblockable out of the enemies range and once it hits thin air your opponent will normally try to attack you but dodge out of the way with your dodge light attacks to start a chain as well. its all about getting a chain going and feinting your attacks to get hyper armour.

Arekonator
07-05-2018, 01:16 PM
After rework, you can dodge cancel only heavy openers.
Everything else you have to hard feint.