View Full Version : Game freezes

JTRch
07-04-2018, 08:09 PM
Specs:
i7 7700K
32GB DDR4
GTX-1080 with newest Driver
Windows 10 64bit Build 17134.137

The game starts and in any moment the game freezes. I have already tested an older Nvidia Driver, but nothing helps.

RFSQ.Dryminator
07-04-2018, 08:29 PM
Hi,

Can you elaborate if the game freeze occurs during starting sequence or while driving?

JTRch
07-05-2018, 08:34 AM
While driving. I saw the other thread and already opened a ticket on your support with DXDiag and MSinfo

Ubi-Mullac
07-05-2018, 09:21 AM
While driving. I saw the other thread and already opened a ticket on your support with DXDiag and MSinfo

Hey JTRch,

I've just had a quick look over your system information. Can you try disabling the ROCCAT Swarm software, I've noticed this has caused a few crashes.

- Cheers

JTRch
07-05-2018, 09:34 AM
I try this today evening.

Ubi-Mullac
07-05-2018, 09:36 AM
I try this today evening.

Perfect, it's a long shot, but could help :)

JTRch
07-05-2018, 08:15 PM
It was not the suposed Roccat Swarm Softwar, it was the Bluetooth connection with the Xbox One Gamepad. No clue what the problem was. I deleted the Pad in the Windows Menu of peripherals and connected new and now it works. Anyway, thanks for your help. You support is very fast and good. You team made a great step forward, when I think about the past of Ubi-Support. Keep it up!

Ubi-Mullac
07-06-2018, 09:18 AM
It was not the suposed Roccat Swarm Softwar, it was the Bluetooth connection with the Xbox One Gamepad. No clue what the problem was. I deleted the Pad in the Windows Menu of peripherals and connected new and now it works. Anyway, thanks for your help. You support is very fast and good. You team made a great step forward, when I think about the past of Ubi-Support. Keep it up!

Ahh glad you found the issue, I'll remember this for the future just in case the same issue happens for another player. But thank you for the kind words, we have more agents now to help people out :)

- Cheers