PDA

View Full Version : The Garage doesn't save when you modify your cars in it ...

iTiMaX
07-04-2018, 07:04 PM
Hi I don't know if anyone else has this problem but in my case whenever i modify my garage to get my favourite cars, when i quit the house and i come back to it, they disappear and I'm back with the default cars. Is there any way to fix it ? Thank's :)

HUEITOR
07-04-2018, 10:04 PM
yep, i got the same problem

Airoolf
07-05-2018, 12:45 AM
Seems like ubisoft know this issue. Read it on another post

Ubi-Mullac
07-05-2018, 09:41 AM
Hey guys,

As Airoolf mentioned (Thanks btw), we are aware of the issue, but some players have reported restarting the game can fix this: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1900623-The-Crew-2-Known-Issues

- Cheers

SupercarFanSCF
07-05-2018, 09:59 AM
Hey guys,

As Airoolf mentioned (Thanks btw), we are aware of the issue, but some players have reported restarting the game can fix this: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1900623-The-Crew-2-Known-Issues

- Cheers

Hi,
That is a whole other issue, that one is about editing your favorite vehicle, which you can do in the living room in your house. That one fixes after a restart.
The issue they are talking about in this thread is the garage, harbor and hangar, where you can put vehicles, but they dont save, even after a restart.
To replicate: Change a vehicle in your garage, go to the map, back out of the map and it changes back to the previous vehicle.

Ubi-Mullac
07-05-2018, 10:02 AM
Hi,
That is a whole other issue, that one is about editing your favorite vehicle, which you can do in the living room in your house. That one fixes after a restart.
The issue they are talking about in this thread is the garage, harbor and hangar, where you can put vehicles, but they dont save, even after a restart.
To replicate: Change a vehicle in your garage, go to the map, back out of the map and it changes back to the previous vehicle.

Cheers, for the clarification. I will pass this on to the team to investigate.