PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Weapon Bug

Erhanninja
07-04-2018, 06:53 PM
So Iím fighting today both teams breaking and all of a sudden my weapon goes invisIble and Iím screwed. I canít see anything. Normally this would happen at the start of the game so I had to quit and join again.

This bug has been around for ages. Why is it still not fixed? Is it so hard or is it deemed not important? I play on PS4

Protos_88
07-04-2018, 08:01 PM
like I say many times... ubisoft give a **** for yours and my money. Disapire wepon, sound bug, animation bug, balance still ****, fps drop in some please, bots glithes... need more? dont think so. but wait they stilll working on ??? 1 year promises

Halvtand
07-04-2018, 08:04 PM
So I’m fighting today both teams breaking and all of a sudden my weapon goes invisIble and I’m screwed. I can’t see anything. Normally this would happen at the start of the game so I had to quit and join again.

This bug has been around for ages. Why is it still not fixed? Is it so hard or is it deemed not important? I play on PS4

Have you sent a ticket to support describing the bug and how it can be caused? Do you have a recording of it?
You describe the bug as if it is your own weapon that goes invisible, is it still there? How exactly does it being invisible stop you from playing?