PDA

View Full Version : Year 2 season pass?

Bjorn_Russ
07-04-2018, 05:21 PM
So basically I was just wondering if there was going to be a year 2 season pass, no pass and dlcs will have to be bought, or if the original season pass will also cover the new content in October. Not sure if this has been answered officially or not yet. Thanks!

CandleInTheDark
07-04-2018, 06:08 PM
The current season pass only covers the six DLC heroes it was advertised for. People will be able to buy Marching Fire and similarly to the season pass they will have early access to the new heroes, after the early access period the heroes will be buyable with steel.

I believe there is also a two player endless co-op that can be bought, though whether separately or with the Marching Fire update I don't know.

So everyone gets the new PVP mode, the new heroes (eventually) and the graphics updates for free, what will be sold is the new co-op and early access.

Bjorn_Russ
07-04-2018, 06:13 PM
Alright thanks for the info Candle! I'll definitely be picking it up when it drops!

Protos_88
07-05-2018, 02:08 PM
haha only idiots will buy next s.pass...

Diettiger2017
07-05-2018, 02:13 PM
I've been playing since laugh with weekly content for free if putting abit more money into this game means they continue supporting it I don't mind. Of corse they still would if I didn't,if no one put more money into this maybe they wouldn't support as long 🤔

CravenExtrez
07-05-2018, 06:38 PM

Don't be negative.

Protos_88
07-05-2018, 07:13 PM
Don't be negative.

sorry, why should i?

Knight_Raime
07-05-2018, 09:18 PM
The current pass only covers the year 1 heros we got. The new faction was not conceived at the time of making that season pass. There for it's not apart of it.
There is no word on a year 2 season pass currently. But i'd imagine there will be one since the game is going in the siege direction content wise.
The faction coming will be in a bundle with the new pve mode they've yet to talk about on october 16th. Breach will be free to all to play plus any game improvements made.
After a week of exclusivity the new faction heros will be buyable with steel. Just like any other dlc hero we've had before.

FredEx919
07-05-2018, 10:55 PM
In regards to a new season pass, it's a bit early to tell. Right now we're focusing on the upcoming Marching Fire expansion which will not have a season pass. If something changes or happens beyond that, we'll definitely share the details out for everyone!

HazelrahFirefly
07-05-2018, 11:48 PM

Do tell?

We dont even know what content will be included. It would be strange to only include the four Wu Lin, so I actually expect more characters to be released that the Pass covers.

On top of that, I'd rather use my steel for cosmetics (I spent approximately 70k today lol), and just give a few bucks for the season pass. We dont know the cost either. What if it's only $20?

Bracus_Maximus
07-06-2018, 07:20 PM
Didn't they said in the previous stream that marching fire will have it's pass? They even said ppl who buy it will have access to the new heroes one or two weeks before like it was in the season pass