PDA

View Full Version : My sky is black since IUB 1.02

GH_Klingstroem
11-18-2005, 12:49 PM
I installed Improved U-boat 1.02 today and since that my sky is pitch black on calm days. in stormy weather the sky is there with big grey clouds, but on calm days the sky is as black as night time. I can see its daytime since the ground and the water reflections are bright... Seems like som files have gone missing or something... anyway, before I installed IUB 1.02 I had "Ail's sky mod" ver 2.0 installed. Could that be part of the problem?! I also have SH3 commander installed...
Anyone able to help me out here?!
cheers

GH_Klingstroem
11-18-2005, 12:49 PM
I installed Improved U-boat 1.02 today and since that my sky is pitch black on calm days. in stormy weather the sky is there with big grey clouds, but on calm days the sky is as black as night time. I can see its daytime since the ground and the water reflections are bright... Seems like som files have gone missing or something... anyway, before I installed IUB 1.02 I had "Ail's sky mod" ver 2.0 installed. Could that be part of the problem?! I also have SH3 commander installed...
Anyone able to help me out here?!
cheers

Horvald
11-18-2005, 02:15 PM
Most likely the sky mod you installed. IUB overwrites the the files for the scenery/sky so you need to have the originals. I also recommend JSGME for installing all your mods because you will run into less problems that way.

GH_Klingstroem
11-18-2005, 02:25 PM
ok problem sorted and I now get the normal sky again... was all my fault! Howeer I like Ail's sky mod better than the one in RUB. I just need to figure out how to get that back....

Darkleaf2005
11-18-2005, 06:28 PM
Try the roll back feature on sh3Commander then reenter game should be fine after I found that this works after i ran into the same problem u did I also haveIUB and now its sick.....

Kaleun1961
11-18-2005, 07:02 PM
Good advice. I had the same problem with IUB. I rolled back SH3 Commander, reinstalled the mod and then it worked fine. You should roll back any time you install a mod.