PDA

View Full Version : Hairstyles?

LaMOi
07-04-2018, 10:16 AM
I know Ubi are doubling down on the whole Role Play elements - so I was wondering whether we will have the option of different hairstyles / Beards.

Character customisation is a pretty standard feature in RPGís.....

datAssassin2018
07-04-2018, 01:11 PM
I know Ubi are doubling down on the whole Role Play elements - so I was wondering whether we will have the option of different hairstyles / Beards.

Character customisation is a pretty standard feature in RPG’s.....

Unfortunately they have confirmed that we won't be able to change facial features in Odyssey.They have advertised free choices in this game but many basic things are missing.No shields?No defensive playstyle?No hair customization?No beard customization for Alexios?In my opinion Ubisoft should add these things and let people decide how they want to play.

SUPERSANDSY12
07-04-2018, 05:56 PM
They should at least give us hairstyles and beard customization.

I know Kassandra is canon so not much choice there, but we should have that ability with Alexios.

LaMOi
07-04-2018, 08:53 PM
Ahhhh crap.

I hope they release free DLC with at least a few different hairstyles and beard types

Grayfox-87-
07-05-2018, 04:54 PM

I know Kassandra is canon so not much choice there, but we should have that ability with Alexios.

Ahhhh crap.

I hope they release free DLC with at least a few different hairstyles and beard types

i hope that too - it wiil be amazing!

LaMOi
07-11-2018, 12:34 AM
Unfortunately they have confirmed that we won't be able to change facial features in Odyssey.They have advertised free choices in this game but many basic things are missing.No shields?No defensive playstyle?No hair customization?No beard customization for Alexios?In my opinion Ubisoft should add these things and let people decide how they want to play.

Totally agree.

If there doubling down on the RPG aspects - to have a few options with hairstyles and beards you would think would be a given....?

AnimusLover
07-11-2018, 03:29 AM

tbf just because she's canon doesn't mean she didn't change her hair from time to time.
I hope they introduce barbers in the game.

LaMOi
07-11-2018, 07:23 AM
tbf just because she's canon doesn't mean she didn't change her hair from time to time.
I hope they introduce barbers in the game.

Agreed.

Why that would mean you canít change her hairstyle I donít know.

GhostAssassinLT
07-11-2018, 07:53 AM
Don't hold your breath on any customization being added, because you'll suffocate before that happens...

LaMOi
08-05-2018, 08:18 PM
I dunno - Ubisoft seem better at responding to feedback these days...

Well at least with GR:Wildlands

Grayfox-87-
08-06-2018, 12:24 PM
Response on my Thread - i have already open once and Ubi-Boat has response...!

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1894416-Ubi-Beards-for-Alexsios?highlight=beard

Leave your voice and we maybe we will become what we looking for!

MnemonicSyntax
08-06-2018, 04:55 PM
I love Boat with every fiber of my nautical being.

That being said though, it probably won't happen this late in the game if it has happened already. Though I'm not saying not to vote or whatnot because it could be applied to future games, but I am saying don't get your hopes up for Odyssey regarding hairstyles.

LaMOi
08-12-2018, 03:11 PM
I think itís something that could easily be added into the game post launch......

SerraShaar
08-12-2018, 03:16 PM
customization mean they have to create a cc no ?

I don't know if you can add that later in a dlc , when it's always better from the get go .

Personally I love how kassandra look , and how Alexios look too .

Homewhever lol one thing make me laugh is.....OHHH super cool details! but is it just me..but when they get in water..the hair stay Perfect ?

Must be the Magic of LOREAL! :o

Lukensen87
08-12-2018, 06:30 PM
I agree, they should add more customization options like in proper RPG (CC would be perfect), especially when we can't mod AC games..

LaMOi
09-15-2018, 01:23 PM
We need hair options!

ermacos
09-15-2018, 05:30 PM

I gave my answer why we cannot have a shield, but Alexios could have, if they add some extra content different from Kassandra.

read my reply here WHY its hard to add shields.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1901099-Poll-Should-they-add-the-option-to-use-shields-in-Assassin-s-Creed-Odyssey/page5#post13682750

Alexios with a personal story content, could meet his family and get his shield
Kassandra could get discs..

You cannot give Kassandra a shield, it is not even natural. It is not a small shield, but a shield covers most of your body and it is very heavy one! Also if UBISOFT wanted to make it very SPARTAN, they should also give full naked form (nude) to Kassandra and Alexios (but we live in a world with taboos)

Who said Spartan way is easy! Like Conan exiles the nude version.

LaMOi
09-17-2018, 06:53 PM
I just think hair options could be easily added.

I find it so strange that they would not add these kind of options being a staple in the RPG genre!

GR: Wildlands had it for goodness sake!

Grayfox-87-
09-17-2018, 09:11 PM
I just think hair options could be easily added.

I find it so strange that they would not add these kind of options being a staple in the RPG genre!

GR: Wildlands had it for goodness sake!

Beard too because they are already into this Game - look @Leonidas!

Lysette88
09-18-2018, 08:42 PM
I see no reason why they wouldn't add this later on - we can even have Evie (well, she is meant to be a look alike I guess) as an officer on our ship - so the series is not taking itself seriously anymore - well, since a while actually, we always had the choice to run around in legacy outfits from other AC games - like my Evie tended to wear the outfit of Aveline in AC:Syndicate - so it is quite likely IMO that Ubisoft will add hairstyles and beards at a later time.

Rusty_Ham
09-20-2018, 05:04 PM
Right people. Either they give us the option to play as Kassandra with a goatee, or I wont be playing! WHO'S WITH ME??

Eagle-Bearer
09-20-2018, 10:16 PM
I want to play as Kassandra with the beard of Leonidas !

Raghast666
09-26-2018, 04:56 PM
Hello, i agree that a barber for Alexios/hairdresser as well, as for Alex than Kassandra would be really nice, indeed.

It's always something really appreciated in terms of Roleplay. I have to say that it would be really cool :) and a bit varieted, like if we wanted to shave Kassandra's head, we could. Even if not a lot of people will do it, some would like.

ProdiGurl
09-26-2018, 05:19 PM
I'm not positive Ubi was 'doubling down' on RPG yet? We've always had our Historic Assassin Characters designed for us and I don't think they were ready to start opening up physical customization in their first RPG title. They have enough issues with some of the early AC base not liking this direction...

Plus they aren't doing a yearly release this time, I'm assuming they want to get some feedback on Odyssey first, so I'd say be patient with the degree of changes they're making until they get a feel for the direction they need to take.

Raghast666
09-26-2018, 05:49 PM
I don't talk about a character customization like FO4, just about something they already did in AC Origins :) ( Barber dlc, as i remember ) .

Since they already did it, i think they got all the cards, to do it again if they want to ! But it is just a little "+" that could be added. Nothing more, but nothing less either ! That kind of things are always appreciated. At least, by people charmed by the RPG features already present in the game. That's why i entirely support this post ^^

Cheers, people !

And thanks to Ubi for their care toward it's community !

Raghast666

LaMOi
09-27-2018, 08:26 AM
I'm not positive Ubi was 'doubling down' on RPG yet? We've always had our Historic Assassin Characters designed for us and I don't think they were ready to start opening up physical customization in their first RPG title. They have enough issues with some of the early AC base not liking this direction...

Plus they aren't doing a yearly release this time, I'm assuming they want to get some feedback on Odyssey first, so I'd say be patient with the degree of changes they're making until they get a feel for the direction they need to take.

I just want hairstyle options...

Although Iíve personally never seen a problem with allowing the player to create their own character and just have that character say the dialog (Fallout, Saints Row, GR:Wildlands etc)

Iíd prefer it.

But yeah, here Iím just looking for hair options.

AbyssAscending
10-03-2018, 06:50 AM
Ahhhh crap.

This was done with Witcher 3 I believe, they also added color customization so you can change the color of your gear. AC Odyssey is perfect for DLC like that. Imagine mod support on console like how Bethesda did with Fallout 4 and Skyrim. That would add a ton of replayability. If only...

LaMOi
10-03-2018, 01:29 PM
Now Iím playing the game ó- I do hope they add hair options!

GAmeZStaR28
10-03-2018, 06:32 PM
Obviously there is an option for changing hairstyles...they said that they added some new styles in the day one patch. Does anyone know how to change the hair?

dispatcher69
10-03-2018, 07:54 PM
from day-one patch notes:

Qualitative Improvements

Increased diversity in haircuts

i think this means that npc's in the game-world will have different looking cuts, not that the protagonist can change theirs.

kennethdiebold
10-04-2018, 12:44 PM
Beard too because they are already into this Game - look @Leonidas! If I could give Alexios Leonidasí exact look Iíd be stoked.