PDA

View Full Version : Help my character wont move and map wont zoom

Thawolf1
07-04-2018, 05:55 AM
When i loaded into the game the first thing that the game was going to make me do was choose a spot on the map, however, my map zoomed in by itself and would only stop by click LT on my xbox 360 controller, it wouldnt work at all with the keyboard. I finally catch LT long enough to pick a spot on the map and do the race for the first crew. After finishing the race it asks me to get my free car but my character will not walk anywhere. It just sits in one spot. Anyone else having this issue? I didnt see anything anywhere. Tried reinstalling the game and it didnt work.

Ubi-Baron
07-04-2018, 09:26 AM
Thank you for reporting this to us, Thawolf1

Do you have any other peripherals plugged into the computer? For instance a drawing tablet or joystick? Sometimes another peripheral can end up taking control away.

Can you additionally try without the controller plugged in to see if it works without that?

Please also make sure you've verified the game files, which will check for and replace replace any missing or corrupt files. You can do this by clicking on the menu under the game icon in Uplay.