PDA

View Full Version : since the update...

beerbariandh
07-04-2018, 05:15 AM
im not new to gaming, or to Ubisoft, or this game. But since the latest update went live this game is worse than before. In fact, I would go to say way to "Division" up this game too. Gameplay is broke, cant deflect, perry, defend, running is off and slow, attacks are still good but to be honest, when will the characters get evened out? Enough is enough Ubi, if I wanted to be one of your god characters like everyone else I would hit little kids in stores, its the same bs.

SpaceJim12
07-04-2018, 09:37 AM
Excuse me, since what update exactly?

Vakris_One
07-04-2018, 12:29 PM
Can you explain in more detail what ypu mean? "Gameplay is broke" isn't really telling us anything. What's causing you to not be able to deflect, parry or defend?

beerbariandh
07-04-2018, 02:54 PM
whatever update that popped up on my screen while I loaded in a couple weeks back. told me if I wanted to read what all they changed to go to their site. you guys ever play story mode on realistic? you can actually parry, and deflect on time as intended. you can go through tutorials and finish those at 100%, then go against an AI in a duel and still have good success. But the moment you are in an actual PvP match either, dominion, deathmatch, duel, or brawl, timing is different. Same moves used the same way and a different outcome. Some people just straight beat me which im good with, but its easy to tell what isn't working when properly timed.

Also not sure if you watch Blanchard Gaming when he live streams but he plays on all three platforms, two nights ago he was playing xbox and said himself timing has been off the last few weeks saying the same things, his parry and deflects weren't working as intended. Im sure you guys might read this and think im just a lackluster player who gets beat, which is fine, but its not the case and there is something wrong with the way xbox is playing right now.