PDA

View Full Version : Debugger

YouHaveAllFera
07-04-2018, 02:02 AM
Hi

Cant open my game it says "A debugger has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart yourr program"

Please help fix :)

UbiGabrinth
07-04-2018, 05:41 AM
Hi there! Please give more specifics about when this message occurs and what program is sending the message.

There are a few steps that I can think of that will likely resolve the issue for you, so please try them as well: First, please simply turn your computer off and on again. This sounds like you might have run a debug program, and they sometimes need you to restart to finish their activities.

If that doesn't help, please disable your background programs (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/faqs/000025721/Disabling-Background-Application/) to help alleviate most software conflicts. If this fixes the issue then launch those programs one at a time until you find the culprit. If that doesn't help please keep those programs disabled and temporarily disable your antivirus software. If that helps you launch the game, please reach out to your antivirus developer for instructions on setting up an exception for The Crew 2.

Please tell me if those steps do not help with this issue.