PDA

View Full Version : i keep on getting this error constantly 3_27ec6971_10 and nothing seems to fix it

Aram_Lumaiz
07-03-2018, 12:30 PM
i have tried to play the game for multiple days but after races it constantly just disconnects and gives me this error i have tried opening the ports they asked for but it did nothing

aHooliganAU
07-03-2018, 12:44 PM
Yeah man, they keep saying it's my end. I've basically done every single thing possible. Even tried a different router and forward the ports. It's 100% their end, had zero issues during the Open Beta and it's really starting to piss me off. Preordered the Motor Edition and can't enjoy the damn thing.

Ubi-Baron
07-03-2018, 02:25 PM
Hi guys,

I'm sorry to hear you've been having these issues.

Does this happen after every race/event no matter what discipline?

Just to confirm, I imagine you have as you mentioned some steps, you've been through the troubleshooting here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000035320/Connectivity-Issues-in-The-Crew-2-On-PC-TC2)?

Are you playing on wireless or wired connection? Are you using a game controller or a wheel? What brand/make are they?

Thank you

Aram_Lumaiz
07-03-2018, 04:50 PM
it does not matter what race i do it always gives me that error after the race i tried playing the game without my xbox one wireless controller but the same happened still and yes i have tried opening the ports the game uses but that did not change anything with it the only time the game worked was 14 hours after release for 5 or so hours after that it has always kept disconnecting me from the server after every race