PDA

View Full Version : Wheel input for pad users

cypis2511YT
07-03-2018, 08:45 AM
Hi! Is there any way to change input like in TC1?

sTyLzYo
07-03-2018, 09:28 AM
wheel input for gamepads should be forbidden, its the official way to cheat

the D-Input way has no steering depending on speed, X-Input does that, u cant run around the corner with 300kmh like with 20kmh, unnormal and unrealistic

ok its a arcade racer, but die D-Input feature kill the game, u cant beat the records on leaderboards with X Input

Ubisoft should ban all D-Input options for gamepads like the Logitech Serieres F310 / 510 / 710

is some Fx10 detected with D-Input, is shouldnt work

cypis2511YT
07-03-2018, 04:26 PM
But normal wheel users are better, why pads users have worse?

sTyLzYo
07-03-2018, 05:53 PM
buy a steering wheel, problem solved

alb3530
07-03-2018, 06:22 PM
Is it possible to do corners in high speeds with drag cars using a steering wheel in The Crew 2?

SairAerwyn
07-05-2018, 05:55 PM
There is a long argument over what is "better" wheel or controller.

TBH, wheels CAN be better if the game is actually doing it right (ie pCars/Assetto) but with a semi-arcady racer, I generally feel like folks on the controller have the advantage, and I do believe that with the crew. I still only really use my wheel (sure I fly and bike with the controller but you try that **** on a wheel!)

With a wheel you are fighting road resistance and sudden weight flips can cause some unexpected behavior and you don't get that with a controller. ....but that's just my two cents.

I agree with sTyLzYo though. Great way to cheat the system and shouldn't be allowed. Either get a wheel or appreciate the benefits of having a controller over a wheel and play to your advantages.