PDA

View Full Version : ODYSSEY should have flying mounts!!!!!!!!!! #takeNOTICE

AmaterasuCALI
07-03-2018, 07:21 AM
It would be amazing to see flying mounts in the new Assassins creed game ODYSSEY. You guys could add flying mythical greek creatures like the pegasus, Griffin, chimera, Phoenix etc as flying mounts. IF FLYING MOUNTS ARE ACHIEVABLE I would not want to see the graphics downgraded for it. If the graphics have to be downgraded for you guys to add flying mounts then I would choose better graphics over flying mounts sadly............ I guess your game engines are not powerful yet in this day in age.

Ghost416
07-03-2018, 08:12 AM
*Yawn* The sarcasm is getting really tiring.

Frag_Maniac
07-04-2018, 02:21 AM
*Yawn* The sarcasm is getting really tiring.
With all the senseless crap they've crammed into this one though, you have to wonder if Ubi are taking him seriously on this suggestion.

DaelosTheCat
07-05-2018, 12:59 AM
Yes! And also DRAGONS! And FLYING CARPETS! Seeing how the series is becoming fantasy (as opposed to historical fiction with sci-fi elements), I don't see why not. Some other suggestions include fairies, dwarves, gnomes, elves, magic (although it already is in game with controlling an arrow and shields and make enemies fall asleep), trolls, giants... Now that the door to fantasy is open you can stuff anything into your game and call it Assassin's Creed!

Locopells
07-05-2018, 09:04 AM
Could work, in a a ToKW/CotP type DLC.

OxIdOAC
07-08-2018, 07:44 PM
Yes! And also DRAGONS! And FLYING CARPETS! Seeing how the series is becoming fantasy (as opposed to historical fiction with sci-fi elements), I don't see why not. Some other suggestions include fairies, dwarves, gnomes, elves, magic (although it already is in game with controlling an arrow and shields and make enemies fall asleep), trolls, giants... Now that the door to fantasy is open you can stuff anything into your game and call it Assassin's Creed!

Hahahahaha, you made my day... This fantasy obsession is taking it's toll, i guess... And i wouldn't be surprised if any form of it end's up in the game at some point... Like they say "everything is permitted"..

MnemonicSyntax
07-08-2018, 07:55 PM
I think there's a difference between "mythology" and "fantasy." Seeing Pegasus or Cerberus wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility in Ancient Greece, especially since the Isu were alive during that time period.