PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes redoing passed races.

BoobieBob55
07-02-2018, 10:23 PM
Usually happens when using my G27 wheel, wheel jerks to the right or left then the game crashes while redoing some Raid Rally races. Also crashes when hitting the Nos on passed Drag races..I've uninstalled the Logitech profiler and reinstalled, nada. Each time it crashes it sends out an error report. I have an Xbox one controller plugged in and when doing those races nothing happens.

Ubi-Baron
07-03-2018, 10:07 AM
Hi BoobieBob55

Thank you for reporting this to us.

If you haven't already, please try verifying the game files. This will check for any missing or corrupt files and replace them. You can do this in Uplay by clicking on the menu under the game icon in Uplay.

To help us look into this, please could you create a case through the site here (support.ubi.com) and include a DxDiag & MSINFO (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000023904/How-To-Submit-Dxdiag-MSinfo/). This will help us see the reason for the crash and looking into this further.

Thank you

BoobieBob55
07-03-2018, 01:28 PM
Tired the verify game files, still does it. Opened up a case and sent the required files, thank you anyway. I should try turning it on and off :).

Ubi-Baron
07-03-2018, 01:55 PM
I'm sorry to hear that didn't help.

The Support Team will look into the issue and get back to you when they have an update.

lolz-DJ
07-09-2018, 09:02 PM
any news on this subject?
making the game unplayable atm since there is no way to upgrade cars :(

Marcchell0
07-09-2018, 09:43 PM
similar issue here m8 , can you test if you can redo races with the wheel hooked up but controlling it with the keyboard?

also i might have stumbled upon an issue with the ghost cars ( cant seem to turn them off and if they become visible on screen the game locks up )

i know its not a solution but please test it as its a confirmation for me what my ticket is about with ubi support

Marcchell0
07-09-2018, 10:06 PM
sidenote : it seems to be some ghost cars on my end, the moment the ghost passes me ( those hacked 4 second runs on 20 sec races ) the game crashes

Hornet_Hudson
07-11-2018, 04:20 PM
I have the same problem. I use the G27 and, when restarting the event, the game crashes. Most often this happens in rally raid events, drag racing and jet sprint.
Please fix it.

ubi--unicorn
07-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Sorry to hear all of you are experiencing this. Are all of you using a G27, as well as an Xbox controller?

lolz-DJ
07-13-2018, 01:42 PM
no controllers connected here, only the g27.