PDA

View Full Version : Game crashing randomly aswell as disconnects (Error: 3_27ec6971_10)

aHooliganAU
07-02-2018, 11:34 AM
I'm pretty pissed, I've preordered the motor edition and had issues from the start. The first few days weren't as bad. There was still disconnects and the crashes. But recently it has been stupid. I crash at least 5 minutes into free roam or I disconnect. Now, this is not a issue on my end. I've done every single thing Ubisoft have suggested and I had zero issues in the open beta. I've even opened a ticket and I've gotten no response in the last 5 days. A lot of people are having this issue.

There is zero issues on my end and this is driving me crazy.

MartiinWB
07-02-2018, 02:23 PM
I have been posting non stop since the realse. I have the exact same problem as you. Its so annoying!

Ubi-Baron
07-02-2018, 03:34 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you guys have been encountering this.

In the case of your ticket, we aim to respond to cases within 48 hours, but this can be extended due to a high number of contacts.

Please make sure that you have included your DxDiag and MSINFO, as this will help us to look into this. You can find details on getting these system files here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000023904/How-To-Submit-Dxdiag-MSinfo/).

aHooliganAU
07-03-2018, 12:46 PM
I just want to know why I'm having so many issues in the full game. I'm getting constant crashes and disconnects. Yet the Open Beta was completely bug free in terms of crashes and disconnects......
I've contacted support and in talks.

Ubi-Baron
07-03-2018, 02:30 PM
While the Beta can be an indication of how the game will run, there can also be differences between the two versions.

Hopefully the Support Team can provide you with some insight into the issue you're having.

Thank you