PDA

View Full Version : Three things i'd like to see added/changed

ShenLongKazama
07-02-2018, 02:00 AM
Since Origins was ''abandoned'' and Odyssey is not released yet i hope Ubisoft considers some of these things for the game.

1: Sit anywhere

I requested this for Origins but it didn't make it unfortunately so i hope this feature will be added in Odyssey, would be nice to chill on your ship or on some rock. Hopefully Alexios/Kassandra are not cursed to stand for all eternity.

2: Movement animations

Alexios and Kassandra have basically the exact same movements, which is rather disappointing. For example, Alexios walks and runs like Steven Seagal, which isn't good. The movement could be unique for each character, like Aya and Bayek.

http://blerg.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/steven-seagal.gif

3: Photo Mode

I'm not sure if PM was confirmed already but if that's not the case i hope this feature will return in Odyssey.

That's about it i think. Thanks for reading. :)

Frag_Maniac
07-02-2018, 03:26 AM
1. Technically you can sit anywhere in Origins, but only to advance time. I'm guessing they'd have to be interested in bringing back social blending for stealth, but that would probably only mean being able to sit on certain benches like before.

2. Animations is one of the things they said haven't been finalized, so there's a good chance those of the heroes will be tweaked, since they're most often seen.

3. I'm thinking since Photo Mode in Origins was so popular, they'll probably bring it back. They got shared a lot and Ubi are totally into game features that promote sharing your experience.

Grayfox-87-
07-02-2018, 07:28 PM
Since Origins was ''abandoned'' and Odyssey is not released yet i hope Ubisoft considers some of these things for the game.

2: Movement animations

Alexios and Kassandra have basically the exact same movements, which is rather disappointing. For example, Alexios walks and runs like Steven Seagal, which isn't good. The movement could be unique for each character, like Aya and Bayek.

http://blerg.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/steven-seagal.gif

Thats exactly my thoughts ;)