PDA

View Full Version : Ghosting effect on cars? [Bad shadows?]

Marshdeloo
07-01-2018, 12:24 PM
I've been playing the game for roughly 24h now, and I've noticed that quite often I see those "shadows" that are like a second car half inside of mine that's like a light ghost. I don't know if this could be a bad driver etc but it does look weird.

Picture explains where I see "the car" on one side and the other you can see for yourself, arrows are pointing at the edge.
https://imgur.com/a/cOZZ3VY

EDIT: Added a second picture that clearly shows what I mean in the bottom of the picture where you can see details like the diffusers and exhausts.

GavinGalix
07-01-2018, 12:41 PM
It's actually all to do with the temporal aa the game forces u to use but u can disable it in the .ini file which is in documents - crew 2 - pc scalability. make sure to disable screen space reflections aswell in the in game menu to remove the graining on cars. The ONLY TRUE fix they could add is better AA options cause FXAA literally does nothing in the game and that forced temporal AA literally makes the game way more blurry and breaks car shadows.

SpeedyHeart
07-01-2018, 04:36 PM
its due to temporal AA as said above. do be aware you have to disable screenspace reflections too otherwise a weird pattern appears on the screen