PDA

View Full Version : Feedback On which plateform should I play black flag to have the best experience considering..

Defilon
07-01-2018, 12:21 PM
Hello !

My question is; Since black flag has horrible and unfixable stuttering on PC now, on which plateform should I play it to have the best experience?

I love black flag and it's one of my favorite game of all time. I badly want to play through it again but it's awful on PC. Yes I disabled physix since I know it's broken in that game, yes I tried all settings. It doesn't matter which settings I use the game randomly framdrops / stutter / freezes very often when I move around. It was butter smooth on windows 7 with my dual 780TI but now with my 1070 on windows 10 I realized there's no way to fix it.

I tried to fix the stuttering for weeks tweeking everything in nvidia inspector / nvidia control panel, etc. No results. I'm tired.

I came across a lot of posts claiming to have the same issue. I've seen enough now and I'm conviced it is a universal issue. I know the console version of ASC4 runs at 30 fps, but if it doesn't stutter I'd have a much better time playing the game.

To the people who have the console version of the game, is the game smooth? Doese it stutter / frame drop? On which system are you playing it on?

I'm really only looking for feedback. I plan to buy a ps4 just for this game (I love it that much) if it's butter smooth.

Paladinrja
07-10-2018, 05:14 PM
Well, I'd say "Wii U" but that depends on what you want as a game. If you want the highest res possible and some extra effects then buy it on a newer console. The ship has sailed with Wii U anyway, but UI and gameplay was best on that system. Same with AC3.