PDA

View Full Version : Some ideas...

XJCDentonX
06-22-2005, 05:07 PM
1. Bullets should rip thru the enemies clothes and blood should come out realistically.
2. You should be able to hold more than 1 main weapon. But you should just be slowed down more if your holding an m16 and an ak 47.(but you couldnt hold alot of weapons)
3. Dead bodys should be able to be shot...and when you toss a grenade and they are dead... bodys on the ground then they will fly around.
4. That little weapon you get in lone wolf should be accecable for the campaign too. I like that weapon haha.
5. Perhaps bots for multiplayer?

XJCDentonX
06-22-2005, 05:07 PM
1. Bullets should rip thru the enemies clothes and blood should come out realistically.
2. You should be able to hold more than 1 main weapon. But you should just be slowed down more if your holding an m16 and an ak 47.(but you couldnt hold alot of weapons)
3. Dead bodys should be able to be shot...and when you toss a grenade and they are dead... bodys on the ground then they will fly around.
4. That little weapon you get in lone wolf should be accecable for the campaign too. I like that weapon haha.
5. Perhaps bots for multiplayer?

RMaule
06-23-2005, 01:47 AM
Top notch ideas mate.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
1. Bullets should rip thru the enemies clothes and blood should come out realistically. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good idea but there still the question if the 360 could handle it - lets hope they can.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
2. You should be able to hold more than 1 main weapon. But you should just be slowed down more if your holding an m16 and an ak 47.(but you couldnt hold alot of weapons) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good, but not nessecary i think.

3. Dead bodys should be able to be shot...and when you toss a grenade and they are dead... bodys on the ground then they will fly around. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If ubisoft but rag doll features in the game then that can be possible. I was playing Brothers in Arms the other day and that has got rag doll features and after i killed a soldier a bloke threw a grenade where he was and i saw his dead body just get thrown into the air with out a leg.

4. That little weapon you get in lone wolf should be accecable for the campaign too. I like that weapon haha. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know what weapon your on about sorry.

5. Perhaps bots for multiplayer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be pretty cool but companies rather have on-line rather then bots.