PDA

View Full Version : No sound when playing The Crew 2

gamesterrob
07-01-2018, 12:31 AM
I have no sound while playing The Crew 2 and I have tried to restart the game, my Xbox and I have even tried to re-install the game!!! I spent over $70 on the game for this crap!!!!

ubi--unicorn
07-01-2018, 07:37 PM
Hey there! Can you see if this helps? Go to settings > display & sound > volume > chat mixer > set to "do nothing". Please let me know!

BobbyPieter2018
07-02-2018, 07:31 PM
I have no sound while playing The Crew 2 and I have tried to restart the game, my Xbox and I have even tried to re-install the game!!! I spent over $70 on the game for this crap!!!!

I have exact same problem no sound past the main menu. OfI then go to any other game installed on my XBOX One there is sound.

Ubi-Baron
07-03-2018, 08:42 AM
I'm sorry to hear that, BobbyPieter2018

What kind of sound setup are you using? If you are on a Surround Sound setup, can you try switching to Stereo, just to see if that works.

jschu11
07-04-2018, 05:22 AM
Game worked fine last night tonight have no sound in game just sound in main menu

Ubi-Baron
07-04-2018, 08:20 AM
I'm sorry to hear that, jschu11

If you haven't already, the first thing we'd advise is clearing the console cache. You can do this by turning off the console, unplugging it, waiting a minute, plugging it back in and turning it on again.

Ramner
07-10-2018, 01:03 AM
I have the same issue afrer ubi support on twitter and we did everything they sent me to create a ticket for ubi support after a week of redoing everything twitter support said they told me its beyond the help they can provide. To check her for updates. I bought the gold edtion. Steps we have taken unplug the xbox, restart the router, reinstall the game and dlc and nothing has fixed this.

guest-HrPRnd9x
07-10-2018, 02:58 AM
Hey there! Can you see if this helps? Go to settings > display & sound > volume > chat mixer > set to "do nothing". Please let me know!
Thanks it worked but can y’all fix this the moment y’all get a chance

Ubi-Bandicoot
07-17-2018, 01:57 PM
Thanks it worked but can y’all fix this the moment y’all get a chance

We've let the team know what Xbox console settings seem to be causing the issue so they're looking into what can be done about it

XxNightmare79xX
07-27-2018, 06:36 PM
i also have this issue ..how ever if i turn on my head set the sound returns quick fix

Mr_Creww2
07-27-2018, 11:51 PM
I have just bought the game and I can't hear the cut scene voices, please help. I have tried the Settings > Display & sound > Volume > Chat Mixer > "Do nothing" and still can't hear the cut scene voices. Can you please help? I even have voices on 100% and lowered everything else, but that didn't work either. I see subtitles but hear no voice. I'd love for you guys to get back to me when possible.

Customer/Guy that plays games ubisoft makes,
John

Ubi-Bandicoot
07-28-2018, 04:07 PM
I have just bought the game and I can't hear the cut scene voices, please help. I have tried the Settings > Display & sound > Volume > Chat Mixer > "Do nothing" and still can't hear the cut scene voices. Can you please help? I even have voices on 100% and lowered everything else, but that didn't work either. I see subtitles but hear no voice. I'd love for you guys to get back to me when possible.

Customer/Guy that plays games ubisoft makes,
John

Hey John,

Sorry you're having trouble with this. So you can hear all other types of sound fine except for the cut-scene voices?

I think the first thing to try in this instance would be a power cycle of the console. Start by turning it off, then unplugging the power cable, holding the power button down for 15 seconds, plugging the power cable back in and then launching the game. Hopefully this might resolve the issue.

Mr_Creww2
07-29-2018, 12:12 AM
So, I did the thing you had told me, I then proceed to launch the game. Then it had said to me something about couldn't connect which is totally wrong because my connection is just perfect. I have re-launched the game (Quit application) and opened it back up... It said the thing again... Maybe I need to do it again. I shall try. If that don't work, then I will try to just re-install the game. I'll try to do what I got in response to my first message again and if that don't work I'll re install it, thanks for helping Ubisoft staff. The Crew 2 is a fun game. I guess while I am here I do have another problem, my fame level is famous, I am able to join one of my friends crew's who's ICON, but not my other friends crew who is ICON, is there a certain fame level I need to be to join their crew if their ICON?

It also says in the note "Please carefully note the following error code: 0_2" :confused:

Mr_Creww2
07-29-2018, 12:25 AM
Luckily it didn't give me the error screen this time, now to check to see if I can hear cut scene voices and/ or voices when I do something that triggers a voice.

Mr_Creww2
07-29-2018, 12:55 AM
I'm uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that could fix it and make it so I can hear the cut scene voices and voice triggers. Hopefully that works, anyways, thanks for trying to help me Ubisoft Staff :)

Mr_Creww2
07-30-2018, 07:12 PM
I still cant hear the voices. I even tried reinstalling it, and even go onto a different account and play it, that still didn't work. Maybe you guys could try to contact Microsoft about the issue and see if they can help. I am also having troubles with my notifications, they appear on the top of my screen only in The Crew 2 and in every other game I play they appear at the bottom. Is that just something it does only in The Crew 2 or is it a new xbox setting which allows you to change the placement of where your notifications appear?

PoofyBarbecue
08-04-2018, 10:18 PM
I still cant hear the voices. I even tried reinstalling it, and even go onto a different account and play it, that still didn't work. Maybe you guys could try to contact Microsoft about the issue and see if they can help. I am also having troubles with my notifications, they appear on the top of my screen only in The Crew 2 and in every other game I play they appear at the bottom. Is that just something it does only in The Crew 2 or is it a new xbox setting which allows you to change the placement of where your notifications appear?

I have the same problem. Did you ever get yours fixed

booftastic
09-14-2018, 12:07 AM
I have talked with Ubisoft support over email and it is just going in circles. I have tried on multiple TV's, going through different receivers, directly to the TV, even sent it to Microsoft and they even replaced the X with a new one as it was under warranty. I did all the settings as asked by Ubisoft support and same issue. Still, no audio. I bought the $99 edition and it isn't playable. As soon as I leave and go to the Xbox home screen, sound comes back. This had been going on over a month. Pretty ding dang frustrated.

L00ZIFER
09-17-2018, 11:00 PM
Hey guys I was having the sudden no sound issue as well, muted sounds from the entire Xbox system as long as the game was running. Go to your settings and change your chat mixer to do nothing. There seems to be a protocol issue with this game where it automatically mutes the sound because of conversation in the game. Give that a try it should work, it just worked for me.

L00ZIFER
09-17-2018, 11:02 PM
I have talked with Ubisoft support over email and it is just going in circles. I have tried on multiple TV's, going through different receivers, directly to the TV, even sent it to Microsoft and they even replaced the X with a new one as it was under warranty. I did all the settings as asked by Ubisoft support and same issue. Still, no audio. I bought the $99 edition and it isn't playable. As soon as I leave and go to the Xbox home screen, sound comes back. This had been going on over a month. Pretty ding dang frustrated.

I just posted after you, change the chat mixer setting to 'Do nothing'. Fixes it instantly for me. Reboot game.

lxAuaisxl
04-11-2019, 02:25 AM
Heyy it worked ! Thank you so very much!