PDA

View Full Version : It's just not as fun as it used to be...hopefully marching fire will change that

CheekyKemosabe
06-30-2018, 02:16 AM
This isn't really a rant. It's all pretty much in the title. The game has become more and more frustrating for me every time i play and i think it's time to put it down for a while.

I'll be honest, it's just flat out exhausting for me. I'll get on and say to myself "i'm gonna have fun today, maybe meet some good players i can group up with, have a good time, etc." but that's just not the case anymore. I can't play more than 2 games without running into toxic players, and before long i find myself becoming toxic out of sheer frustration. I don't like being toxic and i don't like dealing with the toxicity in this community.

This game has definately come a long way from the beginning but i can't afford to be stressing out over a video game. When marching fire drops i'll come back and see how it differs but until then i'm done. It's nothing against ubisoft, it's nothing against this game, it's just the community.

This game used to be fun for me. I hope it stays fun for the rest of you.

Zombie.Face
06-30-2018, 02:22 AM
it can be toxic but honestly just try to ignore them. we need more good guys in the community like u!! every fighting game pvp can get toxic so try to find the good people and stick with them!! Add me ill play with ya!! once the conc is gone then the game will become toxic free!!! hahahaha....