PDA

View Full Version : a tweak to Custom game modes

Alustar.
06-30-2018, 12:21 AM
So, this has actually something I've been thinking about for a while now, so out with it. We have had some requests in the past for a possible Free for All game mode. After some time I thought I'd do a simple yes or no. My thought's are that it is as simple as the title says, a FFA mode available exclusively through the custom game options. Maybe even some interesting customization options for the mode itself. I know for me personally, I wouldn't mind having a place to go with friends where we can just beat on each other when we are bored or tired of getting beat on by other players.

Halvtand
06-30-2018, 12:25 AM
Yes. It sounds like a great place to work on strategies, find matchups between characters and record some really cool videos for our meme-loving community.

UbiInsulin
06-30-2018, 01:00 AM
So, this has actually something I've been thinking about for a while now, so out with it. We have had some requests in the past for a possible Free for All game mode. After some time I thought I'd do a simple yes or no. My thought's are that it is as simple as the title says, a FFA mode available exclusively through the custom game options. Maybe even some interesting customization options for the mode itself. I know for me personally, I wouldn't mind having a place to go with friends where we can just beat on each other when we are bored or tired of getting beat on by other players.

We've let the team know an FFA mode is of interest to some players, so I'm happy to let them know that just having a custom match option to do this would also be cool.