PDA

View Full Version : The Lord

Sneakly20
06-29-2018, 11:11 PM
So looking at the e3 gameplay it seems the lord is very weak. And a video from Ubisoft themselves I believe said he is a level 1 bot with a few adjustments. The people that played at E3 were mostly testing the new characters and they threw the lord around. This is just my concern for now. The have plenty of time to adjust and especially with the test coming up.

Iím hoping they improve the lord. Make it actual boss. .. AND IT BETTER BE IMMUNE TO HUG AND BITE CENT ETC 🙂

LeviathanWard
06-30-2018, 08:11 AM
First things first, your post made me first thing about that you wanted to talk about The Lord™

Now then, in all serious-ness. Yes seriously this. I don't want The Lord to be cheese-able aside from having Minions + Heroes absolutely swarming them. Make the Lord powerful. Maybe give them each a unique feature of their fight? Like, obviously there's going to be more than one Breach Map. So how about the Knight Lord gets large AoE attacks that are uninterruptible. The Viking Lord will probably have a shield, so that's already a hefty defense, but maybe add in something like with Gudmundr and calling in unique minions? The Samurai Lord gets a bunch of AoE attacks that they call in on their little area.

Plus that helps reinforce the idea that you don't want to go into this fight on low tickets.

Armosias
06-30-2018, 08:21 AM
He may be a level one AI, but you don't want to eat that 100dmg top heavy unblockable

The_B0G_
06-30-2018, 09:38 AM
Keep in mind this King will be defended by 4 players. He doesn't have to be crazy good, just a tank with strong attacks. The King will definitely be getting some gank kills.

coldguy111
06-30-2018, 10:31 AM
I mean if he gets destroyed because of the enemy team ganking him. It means you've failed to do your job properly to defend him. He isn't meant to be self sufficient.

The_B0G_
06-30-2018, 01:30 PM
I mean if he gets destroyed because of the enemy team ganking him. It means you've failed to do your job properly to defend him. He isn't meant to be self sufficient.

Exactly, he should be tanky and a hard hitter, which he is, the rest is up to the defenders.

Sneakly20
06-30-2018, 08:10 PM
Exactly, he should be tanky and a hard hitter, which he is, the rest is up to the defenders.

I still worry that he can be cheesed

The_B0G_
06-30-2018, 08:22 PM
I still worry that he can be cheesed

If its 3v1 or 4v1 on the king, he'll be going down fast. The last part it seems crucial to not get wiped by the attackers.

LeviathanWard
06-30-2018, 08:35 PM
I think that by cheesed, that means that they're worried about him getting Toe-Stabbed to Oblivion like what Gladiators were doing to Apollyon during the Test Your Mettle event.

Armosias
06-30-2018, 08:45 PM
The guy seems pretty tall to suffer from usual CCs

The_B0G_
06-30-2018, 09:14 PM
I think HL will probably wreck the king, I don't think Level 1 Bots parry much of anything.