PDA

View Full Version : Stop matching me up with higher level players and idiot teammates

CrimsonDragon99
06-29-2018, 09:59 PM
Its ridiculous that every match i go into, i constantly get ganked and get no help while my other 3 teammates can't kill one guy 3 on 1. And when I'm dead and watching them, they don't even know how to feint attacks and just die. The matchmaking feels very unfair and one sided and I feel like some matches force you to loose because of the whiffing of attacks anyways

Armosias
06-29-2018, 10:47 PM
Yeah sorry Ubi hates you so they ruin your games on purpose and match players to force loses because they truly care about winrates.. No worries you'll get the hidden buff soon

Gastgrinder
06-29-2018, 11:02 PM
to activate the hidden buff:
navigate to your games library, find the tile "for honor", right-click on it and choose Uninstall.

you're welcome!

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-30-2018, 07:17 AM
You can acctualy stop matchmaking before it goes to skill or rep higher than you want, just cancel and try again, find your self a team, cause game is infested nabs who play in team unfortunately vs solo players and thats biggest problem, get use to it :) GL

Archeun
06-30-2018, 09:32 PM
Personally; I love when people complain about how bad their team is but they are the one at the bottom of the list in terms of damage, kills etc :P. Not saying that it's the case here but I see it happen A TON in matches. A guy will complain about how bad his team sucks but he's the worst player on the team :P.

ArmoredChocobo
07-01-2018, 12:27 AM
Personally; I love when people complain about how bad their team is but they are the one at the bottom of the list in terms of damage, kills etc :P. Not saying that it's the case here but I see it happen A TON in matches. A guy will complain about how bad his team sucks but he's the worst player on the team :P.

I never declare a team garbage unless Iím #1 on it, cuz Iím not that good.

Sad to say that happens pretty often.