PDA

View Full Version : Missing Content [Gold Edition]

ImperialC0MMAND
06-29-2018, 09:44 PM
i pre-ordered the gold edition version of the game and i realized i am missing the outfits from the motorsports deluxe pack and i am completely missing all content from the legendary motors pack for my game

UbiGabrinth
06-30-2018, 11:41 PM
The first step is to make sure that content is fully installed (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000026437). Are you missing all parts of the deluxe pack outfits?

It is also important to note that the Legendary Motors pack is pre-order content. I don't see that you have a pre-order edition on your account.

R-Daneel
07-01-2018, 07:31 AM
I have almost the same problem: I pre-ordered Gold edition, but still haven't received the content of Motorsports deluxe pack (both 3 vehicles and 3 outfits).

How does it possible to check if a DLC is installed? There is no "Owned DLC" section for TC2 in my Uplay PC app. In the "Store" section there are only Season pass and Crew Credits bundles, which are not bought.

NDAC_werkea.
07-01-2018, 09:33 AM
I have the same problem. now I am afraid to play the game
they might need to reset my save file to fix this :mad:

ImperialC0MMAND
07-01-2018, 10:38 AM
The first step is to make sure that content is fully installed (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000026437). Are you missing all parts of the deluxe pack outfits?

It is also important to note that the Legendary Motors pack is pre-order content. I don't see that you have a pre-order edition on your account.

then what date was the cut off for this pre order content then because i bought the gold edition of the game on my steam account before the game was even released

Ubi-Baron
07-01-2018, 03:05 PM
Although I assume you will have done by this point, the first thing to ensure is that you've completed the first Mixed Event and unlocked the four HQs. This is when you get access to the Season Pass and other content.

ImperialC0MMAND

When did you make the purchase? Was it during the early access period or before that?

Thanks

R-Daneel
07-01-2018, 04:02 PM
I have already completed the story, so, unlocking HQs is not relevant.

ImperialC0MMAND
07-01-2018, 08:11 PM
Although I assume you will have done by this point, the first thing to ensure is that you've completed the first Mixed Event and unlocked the four HQs. This is when you get access to the Season Pass and other content.

ImperialC0MMAND

When did you make the purchase? Was it during the early access period or before that?

Thanks

i bought the game in the middle of the early access period, but i thought that didnt have to do with anything, to me pre ordering the game just meant pre ordering the game. when i bought it on steam it just had option to pre order so i went ahead and just pre ordered the gold edition of what i found out was the early access period because after i purchased it let me soom after install and play.

Able-Plague
07-01-2018, 11:16 PM
Was it during the early access period or before that?

For me it was during the open beta pediod.
BTW, every time I log into the game I keep getting the message about reciving the reward program content (no issues with this content for me).
IDK if it shold be this way, or it is just the consequence (or the reason?) of the bug that locks the deluxe pack from us.

nehirim
07-02-2018, 12:48 AM
i to pre-order gold edition but i not have Motorsports deluxe pack
how its working
give me my cars or my money

Ubi-Baron
07-02-2018, 11:46 AM
Thanks for providing that extra information guys.

Where about are you located, not asking for specifics just the country or region.

Able-Plague
07-02-2018, 02:46 PM
Moscow, Russia.
Btw i had to use german vpn at the day 1 (26th of june), due to ubisoft servers ip being mistakenly blocked in my country. They where unbanned 1 or 2 days later, and i quit using the vpn

nehirim
07-02-2018, 05:56 PM
Saint-petersburg, Russia

ImperialC0MMAND
07-03-2018, 06:34 AM
Thanks for providing that extra information guys.

Where about are you located, not asking for specifics just the country or region.

North America

Howar31
07-14-2018, 03:10 PM
Same issue here. I've just bought The Crew 2 Gold Edition on Steam yesterday and still not getting any bonus in Motorsports Deluxe Pack (such as Ford F-150 Raptor Race Truck 2017, Abarth 500 2008 Monster Truck Edition and Pilatus PC-21 are all missing)