PDA

View Full Version : What we REALLY need in R6:Vegas IMO.

Moonwalker2006
03-15-2006, 11:31 AM
1-Something that Raven Shield had, when you got shot in the leg by a tango, you'd be walking alot slower,and other players could see
you moving around in a rather 'painful' way, sliding his leg around you know...and when you get hit in the arms your aim will be alot less-steady. (i think that was in Raven also)

2-I'm sure UBI is gonna put that RIDICULOUS
lame Health regain BS in it...but PLEASE UBI,
put in the options menu a DISABLE function for the 'real' R6 fanatics, who only want SUSPENSE
in these missions, when you get hit by a tango, that you have to watch out and know that one more shot could ruin your day...so when you go wait behind a door or anything like that,that your health WILL NOT regain, cause that is some stupid BS right there.

That'll be all.

Moonwalker2006
03-15-2006, 11:31 AM
1-Something that Raven Shield had, when you got shot in the leg by a tango, you'd be walking alot slower,and other players could see
you moving around in a rather 'painful' way, sliding his leg around you know...and when you get hit in the arms your aim will be alot less-steady. (i think that was in Raven also)

2-I'm sure UBI is gonna put that RIDICULOUS
lame Health regain BS in it...but PLEASE UBI,
put in the options menu a DISABLE function for the 'real' R6 fanatics, who only want SUSPENSE
in these missions, when you get hit by a tango, that you have to watch out and know that one more shot could ruin your day...so when you go wait behind a door or anything like that,that your health WILL NOT regain, cause that is some stupid BS right there.

That'll be all.

Real720
03-15-2006, 02:46 PM
You've seen the screenshot of the health bar???? Show it to us then!

Moonwalker2006
03-15-2006, 04:40 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">EDIT</span>, read that EGM article.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Mind your tongue and practice what you preach about being rude.</span> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif