PDA

View Full Version : [General] Wrong Character and wrong Gender

MichalGedon
06-29-2018, 01:47 PM
Hi,

when selecting the characters I took the wrong character of the wrong gender. I also did not notice any information about the gender in the selection.

I cannot identify with this character from first minute of the game.

On checking postings I have found out that a lot of other players had similar problems and that it might not be possible to restart the game. It is so easy to implement a reastart of the game or a character switch and for me it seems to be a bullheaded decision, if it would be same rule for the released game nowadays.
So this information probably was for the beta only? Especially because the information regarding the characters in the selection screen are very scanty.
I did not find a way to change the chosen character or to restart the game.

The current character is a total motivation break for me from first minute of gaming and will probably soon needle me more and more. Especially with the background that there are other characters available. Certainly am not the only one with this character based motivation problem.

You see and hear your character through all the gameplay.

Unfortunataly I am sure that I will not have the motivation to play this game very long with this character.

What solution do you have to change this character and gender?

Thank you in Advance and Kind Regards

MichalGedon
06-29-2018, 09:08 PM
Hi,

I have just noticed that I have posted in the forum of The Crew. The topics is relatedt to The Crew 2.
Is it better/possibe to move it to Crew 2?

Kind Regards

ubi--unicorn
07-02-2018, 10:58 PM
Hey MichalGedon, there is not a way to change characters at this time.