PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes on Xbox One Gold Edition

OfficialKYFD
06-29-2018, 01:43 PM
So I was playing the crew 2 doing the 40 minute hypercar race. All was going well until, I was about to overtake 1st place with about 4% of the race remaining. As soon as I overtook him my game crashed. Can someone help? I just lose 225k that I would've won if the game hadn't crashed :(:(

Ubi-Baron
06-30-2018, 11:56 AM
Hi OfficialKYFD

I'm sorry to hear that this has occurred.

Did this occur multiple times or just the once? Unfortunately It wouldn't be possible for us to provide race rewards or compensation for specific races.

Thank you

CptMysteron
07-01-2018, 09:09 AM
Me too, it's been fine since tuesday now today it;s crashed twice, once just before i started a race and the other just random while free roaming.

Ubi-Baron
07-01-2018, 11:40 AM
Thanks for letting us know, CptMysteron

Do you get any error message or will it just close to the Dashboard when this happens?

CptMysteron
07-01-2018, 09:55 PM
No error just instant out of game

Ubi-Baron
07-02-2018, 09:10 AM
The first thing I'd advise, if you haven't already, is clearing your consoles cache. You can do this by turning off the console, unplugging it, waiting a minute, plugging it back in and turning it on again.

This will clear the temporary files and can sometimes help with crashing issues.

SNIPERx83
07-07-2018, 08:13 AM
Yeah mine does the same, multiple times, no error message just straight to the home screen. Iíve done the recommended turn off, unplug steps multiple times also, game goes good for a day or so then crashes again

Ubi-Baron
07-07-2018, 10:22 AM
I'm sorry to hear that, SNIPERx83

Just to confirm, it will be temporarily resolved when you clear the consoles cache, but eventually come back?

SNIPERx83
07-07-2018, 02:34 PM
Yes it still crashes again after turning off console and unplugging it. It usually runs good for a day or so after doing it but today itís done it hours after doing those steps. Itís done it to me during races, free roam and a lot of the times while doing the photo contest, during loading it just crashes and sends me to the home screen, never error messages.

Ubi-Baron
07-08-2018, 10:17 AM
Thank you for confirming that.

It sounds like there may be some corruption in the game install, although a drastic step have you tried reinstalling the game? This may possible stop the issue from occurring.

SNIPERx83
07-08-2018, 01:07 PM
No I havenít tried reinstalling the game. So do u mean delete the game and reinstall it? If I do that will I lose my data? Is there a proper way to do it as to not lose saved data?