PDA

View Full Version : New Mask Outfits

Lord_Cherubi
06-29-2018, 01:31 PM
I didn't know we were going to get another set but oh boy... these are absolutely INSANE! Good job Ubi, these just keep getting cooler every time.

This time Vikings won, hands down ;P

SangLong524
06-29-2018, 01:37 PM
I don't know, the last mask batch was good overall but this one has suffered just like every other before. Knight masks look fake.... and plastic. Samurais looks okay, but it could be something else better than that unfortunate downturned smile. Vikings is cool, though, and very well invested this time.

C4rmine52
06-29-2018, 02:45 PM
These new masks suck in my opinion, especially the Knights. Knights Medusa mask sucked as well.

Mia.Nora
06-29-2018, 03:21 PM
I really liked the Viking one in this batch. Considering how Vikings have got the short stick with Buffallo, I am quite happy with Boar and now this one.

My one problem is that they look horrible on characters without a bulky helmet. Looks great on Raider/Valk/WL, but ridiculous on shaman from behind (which is the view of point for player). They need to work more on how it looks from behind.

Skrzymir
06-29-2018, 03:33 PM
Wtf are people complaining about. These outfits look good.

wolfman25br
06-29-2018, 05:21 PM
Rly?

Ok for the execution, but it just feels dumb and out of place...all the water? why?

Radiance, is my mainf effect, its cool, clean, and it server the game context...most of other stuff seems to much, too crazy.

Some logical, yeat easy to make effects arent implemented yet, like Dripping blood from weapons.

dont need to be flashy, keep it simple yet cool

Lord_Cherubi
06-29-2018, 05:40 PM
Rly?

Ok for the execution, but it just feels dumb and out of place...all the water? why?

Radiance, is my mainf effect, its cool, clean, and it server the game context...most of other stuff seems to much, too crazy.

Some logical, yeat easy to make effects arent implemented yet, like Dripping blood from weapons.

dont need to be flashy, keep it simple yet cool

I like the flashy stuff but i totally agree that we need more options, some heroes i would like to have a more realistic feeling

HazelrahFirefly
06-29-2018, 06:54 PM
I reeeeeeally dont like the new masks. Ugliest thing in the game yet, imo.

BTTrinity
06-29-2018, 07:47 PM
I only like the samurai mask, not to fond of vikings and knights.

bhitrock
06-29-2018, 07:55 PM
You know what's the problem with the new vikings'mask? Its name: it is called Nidhogg, and it shows the head of a sea serpent, with bubble and sea grass effects. But Nidhogg isn't a sea serpent: he is the serpent that lives around the roots of the Yggdrasil (the tree of life in the northern mythology), biting them and weakening the tree.
like this:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ylx23F5I2wI/VUvIQ9IJJcI/AAAAAAAAAWs/rfjBWFuEQmo/s400/yggdrasil_by_seless-d4caiax.png

They confused him with Jormungand, the sea serpent who surrounds the human world biting his tail, keeping the sea from flowing off the edge.
this guy here:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cd/16/d8/cd16d8c645f8b64c26ed1fe660ad4ace.jpg

So yeah.. that's kind of silly. Maybe they should correct it.

Lord_Cherubi
06-29-2018, 09:56 PM
I really liked the Viking one in this batch. Considering how Vikings have got the short stick with Buffallo, I am quite happy with Boar and now this one.

My one problem is that they look horrible on characters without a bulky helmet. Looks great on Raider/Valk/WL, but ridiculous on shaman from behind (which is the view of point for player). They need to work more on how it looks from behind.

Yeah the Buffalo was pretty awkward haha

And yeah, i thought the Knight one was pretty badass as well (especially liked the sound, whatever he's saying).
But after i took another look and checked the backside it looked like a plastic halloween mask...