PDA

View Full Version : If We indeed Are Following Their Logic of the Game

SUPERSANDSY12
06-29-2018, 12:42 PM
This is just my opinion of course, but:

If We indeed Are Following Their Logic of the Game

Since both are basically defectors from Sparta and now such called mercenaries....wouldn't the characters be a little more varying in their gear and attire and not so much....Sparta? I mean.....it's like they want you to believe that you're different but you dress and act the same....

Wouldn't it be more realistic, IMO, that you could dye your clothing and armor? Or make variations? Not just different armor and clothing, but make very small changes like a dye station?

Example I love is Achilles played by Brad Pitt in Troy. Wouldn't it be cool to have an all black, all smoke grey, all hunter green with gold trim, etc?

To be it would show more realism as a MERC with the foundation of separation from a larger existing group.

PS: I tried to add photos to support my post but I can't figure out the add image thing lol. Just look up the movie and his colors.

cawatrooper9
06-29-2018, 02:34 PM
Agreed, but I think it's pretty fair to say we've not seen very much of the attire in the game so far.

Ubi-QuB3
06-29-2018, 03:02 PM
Hey SuperSandsy12,

There are quite a few different gear combinations possible, you'll see. But I'll be sure to let the dev team know about your feedback to have an option to dye your gear.

/Dom

SUPERSANDSY12
06-29-2018, 05:23 PM
Hey Dom,

Thanks for passing the idea for sure!

I know they are nearing the end of the game and I'm not complaining by no means, but if I can dye the gear and resemble Achilles from Troy in a all-black armor set in the conquest battles....

I think I'd pass out lol.

Because then each player can just add that extra unique touch even after all the gear and weapon combinations.

Or maybe they can just make an Achilles from Troy pack after launch lol.

Thanks again for at least acknowledging me!

Frag_Maniac
06-29-2018, 09:09 PM
Hey SuperSandsy12,

There are quite a few different gear combinations possible, you'll see. But I'll be sure to let the dev team know about your feedback to have an option to dye your gear.

/Dom
No matter what other attire there is, you still have the Spartan Kick in the game, and the hidden blade is replaced with Spartan spear, yet we're stripped of the Spartan shield. How are we supposed to block arrows?