PDA

View Full Version : There is no English language in my Crew 2

Mav3r1ckeon
06-29-2018, 09:50 AM
Dear Ubisoft who can explain me why there is no English language in Uplay menu when i try to install Crew 2? There is only Russian and Chinese. I am from Ukraine and my native language is Ukrainian so i can imagine if you can't translate the game in Ukrainian you must provide me with the international version with English language. In other case i suggest you to make me refund. When i have made the pre-order at 9/1/17 there was no warning that game comes just with Russian and Chinese!

Don.B._CN
06-29-2018, 10:15 AM
I remember when i installed the game it asked me to install more languages. Maybe you missed that. I cannot imagine that the languages are region-restricted.

Ze6rah
06-29-2018, 10:19 AM
to install more languages

What that does is letting you add languages, but only those that available in selection menu

Ze6rah
06-29-2018, 01:33 PM
...you must provide me with the international version with English language...

BTW just launched the game, and you can choose english voice overs, maybe that will help you

Sovietude
06-29-2018, 03:45 PM
Same for me, Im Russian and bought the game in russian Uplay, where in the store page nothing tells you about region lock unlikewise in For Honor. The in game option only lets you change dialogue to english. The text is only in Russian or simplified Chinese (same for additional language pack during installtion).

shukurlujavid
06-29-2018, 06:01 PM
how can I change language from russian to english?

Venom_1234
06-29-2018, 06:50 PM
Same .. Cannot change russian > english.

Text is always russian.

UbiGabrinth
06-30-2018, 01:41 AM
Players who do not live in Russia but received a Russian version of the game from our store may be able to reach out on our support portal (https://support.ubi.com) for assistance. If a player does not live in Russia but purchased the game from another vendor, they will need to reach out to that vendor to ask about the version received. Lastly, if a player is from Russia and received a Russian copy, that is intended.

dbgager
06-30-2018, 01:54 AM
Isn't Russian and Ukranian language almost identical.

Sovietude
06-30-2018, 01:24 PM
Players who do not live in Russia but received a Russian version of the game from our store may be able to reach out on our support portal (https://support.ubi.com) for assistance. If a player does not live in Russia but purchased the game from another vendor, they will need to reach out to that vendor to ask about the version received. Lastly, if a player is from Russia and received a Russian copy, that is intended.

If that was intended why didn't you put a warning like in For Honor... That is deceiving. Nowhere in any store page it tells you that.

MDT_Bebuch
07-01-2018, 12:41 AM
Explain please why Gold version have english and stardard not? So If I wan't to use english version of the game i need to buy it from where, if I live in Russia? Theoretically if on ubistore buyer sees english is supported in russian store and he gets only russian and chinese but he wanted english or other language why he gets only two languages if site telling that others are ingame? Those info about gold version and stardard version are confirmed by friends from Russia so again... someone can explain this? It is caused by laws or what?

Oh btw. My version have all languages, even Russian that I suppose shouldnt have in my localization ;]

Mav3r1ckeon
07-01-2018, 11:42 AM
Isn't Russian and Ukranian language almost identical.

Yeah as English an Italian, same thing no?

shukurlujavid
07-04-2018, 05:27 PM
Problem solved for me.

Feeeelixxxx
07-05-2018, 03:42 PM
How did you solve the problem?

Carch
07-06-2018, 09:20 AM
https://www.duolingo.com

(Sorry for being a smartass, but Duolingo really is pretty great. And it's free! I've been learning Spanish for over 6 months now, which is a useful language to know in the southwest USA. I use Spanish audio in The Crew 2!)

Hender4ever
07-07-2018, 01:58 PM
Problem solved for me.
How you solved your problem?

Krzysiek1998PL
07-13-2018, 07:30 PM
Yes, tell us how, more users have this problem.