PDA

View Full Version : Rewards Program Vehicles

Hydro..
06-29-2018, 06:13 AM
Hi

I completed all the rewards program challenges between June 23rd and 25th, but its been about 6 hours now since I started playing the crew 2 and nothing has been unlocked in game.

I submitted a support ticket #06563046 but have not had a response yet.

Is there anything you can do to help?

Thanks.

ThePandaTheory
06-30-2018, 03:27 AM
Hi

I completed all the rewards program challenges between June 23rd and 25th, but its been about 6 hours now since I started playing the crew 2 and nothing has been unlocked in game.

I submitted a support ticket #06563046 but have not had a response yet.

Is there anything you can do to help?

Thanks.

Have you tried to visit your home yet? thats when they unlocked for me

Hydro..
06-30-2018, 04:50 AM
Have you tried to visit your home yet? thats when they unlocked for me

Yep, I've visited my home, it just unlocked the Aston Martin Vanquish and 2 gold helmets from the club rewards.

I'm at Icon lvl 10 now but i'm kind of stuck waiting to start different disciplines because it just feels like i'd be wasting my in game $'s on vehicles I don't really want instead of being able to use the reward program vehicles.

Would be nice to know how long it should take for this issue to be fixed... Is it just a matter of waiting for support to look at the ticket and manually add the vehicles? or is someone working on a fix to get everyones missing reward program stuff added automatically?

motayba
07-01-2018, 09:36 PM
I'm in the same boat. I've got about half of the rewards cars I've "earned." I was holding off starting the motocross because I hadn't received that KMT bike. But I just bought the Kawasaki instead so I could start. I figure they'll give me the KMT bike eventually.

But I bought the gold/deluxe edition, which includes one vehicle from a few different disciplines so that helped. You must have some cash by Icon 10.

Ubi-Baron
07-02-2018, 11:14 AM
Hi guys,

If you are still missing the Reward vehicles, and you've made sure you meet the requirements to unlock them mentioned here, then please speak with the Support Team for assistance.

You can do this through the site here (support.ubi.com) and please make sure to include a screenshot showing the reward was unlocked in your rewards.

Thank you

motayba
07-03-2018, 02:54 AM
Did this. Thanks for that, Ubi-Holz

Also, I think you meant to add this link for the requirements?...

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000027305/About-The-Crew-2-Rewards-program-TC2/

Ubi-Baron
07-03-2018, 11:17 AM
Oops

I did indeed mean to include that, thanks for providing the link!

sexbishop
07-03-2018, 10:35 PM
^ This right here is why I'm pissed off. Even you, being a support dude, probably had a hard time finding those requirements with a SPECIFIC DATE - because everywhere it was just vaguely saying "you have time till release date" - and every source (like Ubisoft Store (https://store.ubi.com/us/the-crew--2/598c6a3e0c8ee469268b456a.html), Ubisoft Forums (https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1593-Official-News-amp-Announcements) and i.e. wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Crew_2)) lists the release date as 29th of June. Your rewards page says it links to a FAQ, but guess again - it's not. Just to a news item that again states "All players who successfully complete five, ten, or fifteen of the listed actions by the game's release date will also be rewarded". I was unlocking my last items on 27th of June. I've seen a few threads on reddit asking about the same thing - what is the end date. A simple question left without an answer. I feel kinda cheated and I don't enjoy this.

Hotrith.PT
07-05-2018, 12:50 PM
This situation is not fair, i unlocked the last reward on 28th(it was the road trip), that was stated everywhere that the last day was 29th release date of the game and now you are saying that the last day to unlocked was 26th? wtf? just because the game was released 3 days earlyer for the gold edition, that was not the official date for the game...

I like ubisoft alot, but sometimes ubi is kind a****les.