PDA

View Full Version : Knights feats

Darkmight_cz
06-28-2018, 10:36 PM
I would like to discuss knights feats I mean is it really necessary for them to have most powerful feats from all? I can't even count how many times my team was in major lead and after enemy team gets 4th feat its gg for them. Its not about skill but only about who has more knights in team. This is really stupid feat which one shot your whole team since currently dominion is more or less gang fest. It means all players are mostly on one site then it begins - grande - grande - all stunned and then catapults = mission accomplished. Everyone are salty about shugo hug or shaman bite but those moves don't one shot your whole team. Can you explain me why ubi? I mean what is point to even play dominion?

Fairemont
06-28-2018, 10:42 PM
Have you met Highlander's volley?

Darkmight_cz
06-28-2018, 10:52 PM

If you are talking about vikings 4th feat its joke vs catapults + granades

We.the.North
06-28-2018, 11:48 PM

If that's your answer, you're missing the point here. Highlander's SpearStorm is just as bad. OP is saying feats like those carrying teams into late game should not exist and I'm inclined to agree with him. Feat balancing is long overdue.

SpaceJim12
06-29-2018, 10:19 AM
Well, bombs. But when you fight with vikings, you have traps everywhere. When you fight samurais, you have smoke everywhere. And same as bombs it's all annoying. And if you think bombs better, than traps or smoke, you deffenetly can't use traps and smoke.
About 4th feat, I believe the only useless thing here is archers of Japan.

Charmzzz
06-29-2018, 10:35 AM
There are PLENTY of OP Feats in the game that break the "Fight for a win" thing. Please, have a look in this Thread here (even with Ubi response): https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1899311-Feat-Balance-can-we-get-something-else-than-quot-soon-quot

We really discussed this enough times now. Just wait and see if Devs really listen to the Community.

Darkmight_cz
06-29-2018, 01:42 PM
Well, bombs. But when you fight with vikings, you have traps everywhere. When you fight samurais, you have smoke everywhere. And same as bombs it's all annoying. And if you think bombs better, than traps or smoke, you deffenetly can't use traps and smoke.
About 4th feat, I believe the only useless thing here is archers of Japan.

That's not true at all man. Traps don't oneshot whole team they are annoying sure but not gamebraking as catapult.

Darkmight_cz
06-29-2018, 01:50 PM
There are PLENTY of OP Feats in the game that break the "Fight for a win" thing. Please, have a look in this Thread here (even with Ubi response): https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1899311-Feat-Balance-can-we-get-something-else-than-quot-soon-quot

We really discussed this enough times now. Just wait and see if Devs really listen to the Community.

Thx for response man I am fine with most feats right now only catapult is like from different galaxy an its dmg should be really nerfed at least on the lvl of viking flask

Kryltic
06-29-2018, 02:17 PM
The damage is fine, all the catapults need is a slight increase in the delay of when the catapult is called to when it hits. That means yes, its high damaging but you have a chance.

Grenades need a nerf to damage and AoE. The stun one should do no damage. There should also be a delay in which grenades, from any feat tier, can be thrown in succession.

Also please don't compare the feats of Knights and Vikings to those of the Samurai... Samurai feats are some of the weakest when compared to the other two.

Charmzzz
06-29-2018, 02:26 PM
The damage is fine, all the catapults need is a slight increase in the delay of when the catapult is called to when it hits. That means yes, its high damaging but you have a chance.

Grenades need a nerf to damage and AoE. The stun one should do no damage. There should also be a delay in which grenades, from any feat tier, can be thrown in succession.

Also please don't compare the feats of Knights and Vikings to those of the Samurai... Samurai feats are some of the weakest when compared to the other two.

Except Kiai which is pretty much a no-brainer and ready almost every fight... Wait, Kensei UB feat is ridiculous as well. Nobushi Fire Trap is strong af, too. There are plenty of "fkc it" Feats in the game, they all deserve a Nerf imo... Or be completely removed.

Darkmight_cz
06-29-2018, 02:40 PM
Except Kiai which is pretty much a no-brainer and ready almost every fight... Wait, Kensei UB feat is ridiculous as well. Nobushi Fire Trap is strong af, too. There are plenty of "fkc it" Feats in the game, they all deserve a Nerf imo... Or be completely removed.

The feats you are talking about is single target they are not even close to aoe instant death from catapult. And that's what pissing me the most whole team wipe feat 😉

Charmzzz
06-29-2018, 02:47 PM
The feats you are talking about is single target they are not even close to aoe instant death from catapult. And that's what pissing me the most whole team wipe feat ��

Nope, they are not Single Target. Kiai is PBAOE, Kensei UB Feat gives him an insane AOE Zone, Nobu Fire Trap is AOE, too.

And you maybe forget that Kiai is used like 10-15 times per Match whereas Catapult is used mostly once, maybe twice per Match.

SenBotsu893
06-29-2018, 02:47 PM

i thought kiai was strong too but realized on pc it wont give you anything besides a oos opponent who will just turtle up till his stamina recovers and since orochi has no way to bypass block he gains nothing from it except feed a lot of revenge to the oppnent. thats why the bounty hunter feat is more usefull as a lvl 1 feat anyways.

stun trap far excells at that: you can plant them multiple times around a point and it does 15 damage on top of that and since berserker/shaman have unblockables they can take full advantage of the oos status.

nobushi fire trap also comes short to the fire flask because it lacks the initial 40 damage of the fire flask. you can do damage yes. but not as much as you could with the fire flask. and both fire flask and fire trap can come nowhere near to the damage of the catapult. no matter how you look at it the catapult is the king of the lvl 4 aoe feats.

Charmzzz
06-29-2018, 02:51 PM
Being OOS against a 500-400-400ms Light Attack Chain without indicators is not good, right... Wait, you can use it almost every fight and your Opponent's Stamina will recover veeery slowly so you have plenty of time to throw out your Light Chains.

Stun Trap can be avoided by rolling, instant PBAOE can not.

We can agree on every AOE being too powerful, can't we? Yes, Catapult is strong, but only if teams stick very close together.

SpaceJim12
06-29-2018, 03:11 PM
That's not true at all man. Traps don't oneshot whole team they are annoying sure but not gamebraking as catapult.

I compared traps with bombs.=)
Catapult are deffently stronger. But it's 4th feat. Vikings 4th feat maybe do not instakill anyone, but have way more aoe radius. It could cover a whole zone most of the times.

Carmzzz right, community already have a lot of discussions about feats. I suggested limit them for every match. Let's say, Catapult have only one charge, and if you use it, so you never could use it again in same match.

Darkmight_cz
06-29-2018, 03:12 PM
Nope, they are not Single Target. Kiai is PBAOE, Kensei UB Feat gives him an insane AOE Zone, Nobu Fire Trap is AOE, too.

And you maybe forget that Kiai is used like 10-15 times per Match whereas Catapult is used mostly once, maybe twice per Match.

Are you really comparing kensei Ub vs catapults? Lololol my man kensei ub feat is single target only his zone is aoe but i t will never kill whole team in one shot and its in his moveset also can be parryed - its like complaining vs orochi, zerk, shinobi, bleeding feat none of them are nowhere near catapult aoe instant kill. + you can run from kensei after he use Ub feat its common tactics. On the other hand you can't run away from catapult when you are stunned non-stop by all sorts of traps or grenades 😉

SenBotsu893
06-29-2018, 03:13 PM
Being OOS against a 500-400-400ms Light Attack Chain without indicators is not good, right... Wait, you can use it almost every fight and your Opponent's Stamina will recover veeery slowly so you have plenty of time to throw out your Light Chains.

Stun Trap can be avoided by rolling, instant PBAOE can not.

We can agree on every AOE being too powerful, can't we? Yes, Catapult is strong, but only if teams stick very close together.

you would be surprised by how easy it is to block them without indicators ON PC.

now if i would go back to my ps4 i would not have such an easy time thats for sure. its rather facinating that many things that apply to console dont translate to the PC variation of the same game.

stun traps can be disarmed by rolling over them yes. only to roll into the next stun trap XD. i have planted probably 10 simultaniously the last time i used bersrker on sentinel on the c flag. next to the 5 bear traps XD.

im just saying that the stun trap works better than the kia since you can plant multiple, they do damage and the heroes who have access to them can make better use of them.

kia has only one use and cant be stacked and does not do damage on its own. it is also not instant i remember beeing interrupted during activation and just eating an enemy hit.
and thats why i use bounty hunter on my orochi.

Devils-_-legacy
06-29-2018, 03:19 PM
I think the majority of Feats need looking at I've never had a problem with kai but it can be annoying as hell like most feats but Feats as they currently stand imo are too damaging(like bleed fire trap knights bombs/catapult ect ) There arnt really alot of good passive Feats bar one or two compared to the damaging Feats that either leave you critical or dead I'm hoping the new fraction has more varied Feats

Darkmight_cz
06-29-2018, 03:29 PM
I compared traps with bombs.=)
Catapult are deffently stronger. But it's 4th feat. Vikings 4th feat maybe do not instakill anyone, but have way more aoe radius. It could cover a whole zone most of the times.

Carmzzz right, community already have a lot of discussions about feats. I suggested limit them for every match. Let's say, Catapult have only one charge, and if you use it, so you never could use it again in same match.

This is reasonable idea once in match would be nice and fair 😉

Fairemont
06-29-2018, 04:11 PM
Nobushi's fire trap is basically a big retreat button. Its a great feat for her since the damage it applies functions as bleed and can help her finish people off really easily.

Aside from that its almost as likely to kill herself and her teammates as it is to kill the enemy and just causes everyone to run away and heal.