PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect to the ubisoft servers

ChuchiMaster
06-28-2018, 10:32 PM
just as the title says when i try to join quickplay i can't even connect to the servers and i get an error that says: "ERROR!
Can't connect to ubisoft servers"
i can hear my teamats but i can't move and play the game!

CursingLlama
06-29-2018, 04:00 AM
I'm having the same issue. After finishing the tutorial every time I try to join a quickmatch or private I get an error message about not being able to connect to the servers. However people will still join the match it placed me in but I'm unable to be heard or move. The only choice to to just click the back to main menu button. Never had an issue in previous phases.

CursingLlama
06-29-2018, 04:17 AM
Okay small correction the other players can in fact here me while I'm unable to move or be rid of the error message. I have tried rebooting the system, disabling the anti-virus, and uninstall/reinstall to no avail.

Ubi.Flo
06-29-2018, 11:00 AM
Hello guys,

By any chance can you tell me which country you're from?
Also does this error shuts your entire home internet or does it just prevent you from entering?

Can you tell us which headset / flow (Steam or Oculus app) you're using ?

Thank you

ChuchiMaster
06-29-2018, 06:30 PM
i'm from israel and this error only prevents me from entering the match everything else is ok other than the fact my teamates can't hear me and i can't move

i'm on oculus using the oculus app to launch the game

Ubi.Flo
06-29-2018, 06:52 PM
HI ChuchiMaster

Unfortunately we're still very unsure what causes this specific error.
We're aware of it and are investigating it but unfortunately we don't have any workaround on this specific one.

We're very sorry of that, know that there will be more occasions to play the game before launch.

Phat32
06-30-2018, 06:08 AM
I am also having the same issue of being able to play the tutorial but when I try to play a quick match or private game I get the error "Cannot connect to Ubisoft servers". But if I wait in the lobby others will join and I can hear them and they can hear me, I am just unable to move and the only thing I can do is select the button to return to the menu.

Hello guys,

By any chance can you tell me which country you're from?
Also does this error shuts your entire home internet or does it just prevent you from entering?

Can you tell us which headset / flow (Steam or Oculus app) you're using ?

Thank you

I am in Canada and have an Oculus Rift and am playing through the Oculus App. The rest of the internet in my house / PC still works when the error occured.

Different things I have tried

Changing the DNS in both router and PC (ones like CloudFlare and Google)
Disabling IPv6
Disable UPnP
Used both current version of the Oculus app and the Rift Core 2.0 Beta
Re-installing Space Junkies

Hardware incase it helps

CPU: i7-7820X
RAM: 32 GB RAM
GPU: 1080 Ti

Ubi.Flo
06-30-2018, 10:26 AM
@Phat32,

Thank you for your information, this bug is on our top priority list.

As I told ChuchiMaster, there will be more occasions to play the game before launch and we'll make sure to invite you for the next rounds.

Phat32
06-30-2018, 08:57 PM
No problem @Ubi.Flo ;) This is a beta and betas are meant to specifically identify things like this so I am happy to help, even if it means I can't try for the fancy helmet haha

Looking forward to trying again in the next round (I was in a past phase that did work, just some extra info incase it helps)

lordkrzysztofs
09-26-2018, 04:02 PM
Im getting the same problem described above.

fredd32
09-27-2018, 01:16 AM
Unfortunately this game still shuts my home internet down just as the last beta did. I will not be able to try it unfortunately. Spectrum internet with Technicolor/Thompson/RCA TC8717T. I am unable to log into the modem and change settings but every other game I own across multiple consoles works perfectly fine except Space Junkies. United states and Rift here by the way.

nachcozz
09-27-2018, 05:56 AM
What's that about changing the modem's settings? Do you know what to change or is it just a guess?

BTW I'm from Argentina, South America, so it seems it must be some configuration we have in common other than the country/servers. Do you have W10? What components do you have?
I have an Alienware 17 inch laptop with a 1070 and i7 7th gen, 16GB RAM
Anything in common? :confused:

nachcozz
09-27-2018, 05:57 AM
Vive or Rift? or Windows MR maybe?

fredd32
09-27-2018, 05:16 PM
Alienware x51r3 i5 gtx 1080sc 16gb ram
Rift. Immediately knocks my router offline upon trying to connect to servers. Nothing else I have does this. Nintendo switch, xbone, tablets etc....all my other Rift and pc games work flawlessly but Space Junkies crashes network every single time. It's a bummer cause the tutorial makes the game look pretty fun.