PDA

View Full Version : Ranking the Assassins Creed Games from 1 to 10

ChewiePool
06-28-2018, 09:26 PM
(Liberation didn't even make the list Lol)
10. Assassins Creed 3. This game, just felt dull. The setting of the game, in the American Revolution was interesting choice, but it was one that just wasn't entertaining to me. Sorry, Connor (and Aveline.)
9. Assassins Creed Brotherhood. There's nothing particularly wrong with this game, it's just that in my opinion, there are better ones.
8. Assassins Creed. Altaïr was a good character, but the missions in the game just felt repetitive, and after a while, it just got old.
7. Assassins Creed Unity. Arno Dorian was a really dull character, with barely any personality. And with the permanent glitches still in the game to this day, the game is somewhat hard to play.
6. Assassins Creed Rogue. I like that you can play from the POV of a Templar, but it feels like the game stole a lot from Black Flag.
5. Assassins Creed Revelations. Ezio was by far one of my favorite characters of the series, and this game was the perfect sequel to Brotherhood and A.C. 2, really showing how much he has grown. I also like how Ubi included Altaïr in the game. It was a nice throwback, and the combination of both characters, not to mention the ending, was just fantastic and a great way to end the Ezio Trilogy.
4. Assassins Creed 2. This game was the perfect sequel for the original A.C., and Ezio is just such a great character. Not only that, but we get to know more about the Isu during this game.
3. Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag.
EDWARD
MOTHA
****IN
KENWAY.
Not only is Edward a great character, but playing a pirate was an extremely fun time, not to mention piloting a ship. The modern day was interesting, too, with our first look at Aita, Juno's husband.
2. Assassins Creed Origins. Bayek is one of my personal favorite video game characters, and Origins' open world experience was a refreshing change of pace (get it?) from the usual sneak, assassinate, repeat.
1. My top pick is something that a lot of people would strongly disagree with me on, however, I'm proud to say that my favorite A.C. game, is Assassins Creed Syndicate. The setting of Victorian London is beautiful, the detailed environment makes you feel immersed in the game, not to mention the characters. Jacob and Evie, Henry Green, Alexander Graham Bell, and many others. I had an anazing time playing the main storyline, as well as the liberating of London from the blighters. I don't know what else to say. A.C. Syndicate was just one of those games that I fell in love with as soon as I started playing it. Come at me bro.
SO what do you think? What would be your top 10 picks? I'd be interested to see what your opinions are.

KamenzRyder
07-01-2018, 03:00 PM
1 — Origins
2 — Black Flag
3 — Syndicate
4 — Rogue
5 — Revelation
6 — Unity
7 — AC3
8 — Brotherhood
9 — AC1
10 — AC2

Bastiaen
07-06-2018, 10:18 PM
1- Unity
2- AC3
3- Origins
4- Black Flag
5- Revelations
6- Brotherhood
7- Assassin's Creed
8- AC2
9- Syndicate
10- Rogue (really, this game is on the level of Liberation in terms of quality)