PDA

View Full Version : Why dont you just remove some old obsolete heroes?=??

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-28-2018, 08:42 PM
Hello,

Is there any reason to keep it, look at it, and cant play Nobushi, Lawbringer, Valkyre and so on??? Because they are hendicaped, ist simple like that. And please dont start with answers like "We are monitoring and will be fixed with time". You are monitoring what??? Can we see that??? Why you forgot about the army of people who are here since beta, and who gave hundreds of hours to grind heroes and they are obsolete now??? Now that flying chinese will come out and thats gonna be focus on? Get your head out of the dust and start using comon sense. Its very simple: one magic word "BALANCE"!!!

Fairemont
06-28-2018, 08:45 PM
I'm not sure why you think these characters are obsolete or worth deleting.

Nobushi has the single most powerful defensive tool in the game hands down. She is very powerful if you know all her tips and tricks and play her a little bit on the defensive side as a counter-attacker.

And unlike Nobushi, Lawbringer and Valkyrie have not had their reworks yet, so they are by no means obsolete.

UbiJurassic
06-28-2018, 08:52 PM
Hello,

Is there any reason to keep it, look at it, and cant play Nobushi, Lawbringer, Valkyre and so on??? Because they are hendicaped, ist simple like that. And please dont start with answers like "We are monitoring and will be fixed with time". You are monitoring what??? Can we see that??? Why you forgot about the army of people who are here since beta, and who gave hundreds of hours to grind heroes and they are obsolete now??? Now that flying chinese will come out and thats gonna be focus on? Get your head out of the dust and start using comon sense. Its very simple: one magic word "BALANCE"!!!

We have no intention of removing any heroes from the game. While it is your opinion that the heroes you listed are unplayable, there are many players who are able to play Nobushi, Lawbringer and Valkyrie to great success. Perhaps those heroes are more in line with their playstyle or perhaps they spent a long amount of time learning the in's and out's of those heroes. I'm sure there are a number of players here that would be more than happy to give you advice if you'd like to know how best to use those heroes.

Additionally, if you take the time to watch our weekly livestreams or read the recaps community members post here, on Steam or on Reddit, you'd find that we actively wanted to address concerns players have regarding the balance of older heroes after the new faction was announced. Reworking and bringing older heroes up to par with the rest of the roster is still a large priority for the team. We'll be looking to bring continued changes to existing heroes both before and after the release of the Wu Lin.

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-28-2018, 08:54 PM
I'm not sure why you think these characters are obsolete or worth deleting.

Nobushi has the single most powerful defensive tool in the game hands down. She is very powerful if you know all her tips and tricks and play her a little bit on the defensive side as a counter-attacker.

And unlike Nobushi, Lawbringer and Valkyrie have not had their reworks yet, so they are by no means obsolete.

Nobushi have soo short zone movement and dodge abilities, her only good tool is hidden stance, you do it 3 times and you are out of stamina, cent kick me 5 times with leg kick and i am dead, simply cause i can move. and her health pool is sooo low, every light attack is a parry like 85%, want me to continue, i mean its just bad at least how i see that.

Fairemont
06-28-2018, 09:02 PM
Nobushi have soo short zone movement and dodge abilities, her only good tool is hidden stance, you do it 3 times and you are out of stamina, cent kick me 5 times with leg kick and i am dead, simply cause i can move. and her health pool is sooo low, every light attack is a parry like 85%, want me to continue, i mean its just bad at least how i see that.

No, you just have no idea how she is played. Nobushi has a skill ceiling that is actually the shingles on the roof.

If you're running out of stamina, you are doing it wrong.

If you are using her zone, you're doing it wrong.

If you are being parried, you are doing it wrong.

ViciousOphidian
06-29-2018, 12:11 AM
Nobushi is one of the best characters for 4v4 modes

Armosias
06-29-2018, 12:30 PM
Hello,

They're monitoring how they perform and why they're in their current state, and you know why LB, Val and a few others are not being balanced, because devs have only one magic word in mind: "REWORK"!!!

As to the balance part, if you think that saying "balance" while facing a window filled with code is the way devs do it, you're wrong.
Balancing is not about "oh this one has 48% winrate let's bring up his signature move's damages by... say 10 ! Job's done let's drink."

One more thing: deleting a character will not reward "the army of people who are here since beta, and who gave hundreds of hours to grind heroes". But I may have mistaken myself huh...

DrinkinMehStella
06-29-2018, 12:39 PM
patience young grasshopper reworks are coming, valk and warden are confirmed for season 7 and then more will follow.

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-29-2018, 03:18 PM
We have no intention of removing any heroes from the game. While it is your opinion that the heroes you listed are unplayable, there are many players who are able to play Nobushi, Lawbringer and Valkyrie to great success. Perhaps those heroes are more in line with their playstyle or perhaps they spent a long amount of time learning the in's and out's of those heroes. I'm sure there are a number of players here that would be more than happy to give you advice if you'd like to know how best to use those heroes.

Additionally, if you take the time to watch our weekly livestreams or read the recaps community members post here, on Steam or on Reddit, you'd find that we actively wanted to address concerns players have regarding the balance of older heroes after the new faction was announced. Reworking and bringing older heroes up to par with the rest of the roster is still a large priority for the team. We'll be looking to bring continued changes to existing heroes both before and after the release of the Wu Lin.

Thank you for yourt time and reply,
BR

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-29-2018, 03:22 PM
No, you just have no idea how she is played. Nobushi has a skill ceiling that is actually the shingles on the roof.

If you're running out of stamina, you are doing it wrong.

If you are using her zone, you're doing it wrong.

If you are being parried, you are doing it wrong.

I will agree that we actually disagree :) Anyway thank you for your time.

JadeBosson.
06-30-2018, 04:17 AM
it wouldn't hurt for some nobushi buffs tbh

SaschoS
06-30-2018, 06:24 AM
Lol some heroes are broken from ground up. Devs can't test things properly that is obvious and when they start playing with moves ms things start to look very messy.