PDA

View Full Version : Can't gain access to the TTS Forum

Splat431
06-28-2018, 07:26 PM
So I just got the email for the TTS and confirmed that I was participating but I can't seem to access the forums. Mainly wanted to ask if there was a preload date for the TTS. If so, when?

AcheesyTURTLE
06-28-2018, 07:34 PM
I was gonna make this thread, thanks. Date for test forums, Ubi?

FredEx919
06-28-2018, 07:42 PM
We're looking at the forum access now. I don't have much of an update at the moment, but we'll post back once we get everything worked out. Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully we can get that access worked out sooner rather than later.

Vakaren
06-29-2018, 03:04 PM
My question is how do we gain access to download and install the TTS when it is available for us to do so?
Will it appear in our Uplay or Steam pages when the it's the time?

Would also be useful to have a link or page in the Forums that has access to the TTS forums, I don't find the idea of having to log in to and follow the same e-mail just to get there as being very effective.

Vakris_One
06-29-2018, 03:07 PM
My question is how do we gain access to download and install the TTS when it is available for us to do so?
Will it appear in our Uplay or Steam pages when the it's the time?
Yes, it will appear for download. It will become available for pre-download on June 3rd but you will still have to wait for the 5th to play it.

Vakaren
06-29-2018, 03:12 PM
Great to know, thank you! :D

ScarTheImmortal
06-30-2018, 01:58 AM
I get the same also just now got an email saying a number of invites were sent out mistakenly to people who don't meet the age requirements ie over 18. I'm 44 years old ffs!
Have sent a support ticket.