PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Hand interactions between players, we need high fives :)

Yeah_Naah
06-28-2018, 04:27 PM
Hey!

I just got my first couple of matches in and i really like it thus far, havnt been keeping up with gaming news and just saw a free code on the vive reddit, got it and have been enjoying this for a couple of hours.

Was pleasantly surprised that there was a mechanic for clapping without bashing the controllers together so being able to high five seemed like the natural next thing to try, sadly our hands just clipped through.

Typing this post now because i had a silent crash to desktop when entering the teleporter to go from the lobby to an arena, are there logs i should be sending anywhere?

Thanks.

EDIT:
The ingame friends doesnt seem to be working atm, got no friend request in the game but saw them in uplay after the game had crashed and accepted them there.

Ubi.Flo
06-29-2018, 10:54 AM
Hey wurrkop,

Thanks for joining, glad you're having a good time!
Thank you for reporting these issues as well, we'll look into it.

Yeah_Naah
06-29-2018, 11:27 AM
I met and talked to a dev ingame, he said the log was called omni dump something, did a search for omni in my appdata and couldnt find it.

Can you list which files and where i should be sending them?

Are the servers down at the moment?

zzz_SandmaN_zzz
07-01-2018, 09:23 PM
I second the high fives request - should make it work similar to how Rec Room works (high fives, knuckles, slaps, etc.)

Ubi.Flo
07-03-2018, 03:51 PM
Thanks for this suggestion, we'll look into it.